***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just getting ready to have a bit of scran then getting started on the bevy. I think it will be 2 0 to us with alfie and katic getting the goals. Let's see the scum with there sporting integrity today. Off the ball flick outs, time wasting, diving. I really despise the lot of them and wish them nothing but shite. Let's go Rangers!!!!

No one ever drowned in sweat

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it

No Surrender today Rangers

Take no prisoners!!

We Truly are the people 

12 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

Got a good feeling about this one today, based on nothing concrete, just feel that we are going to win it. Morelos to score first goal. 

I’m the same. 

Not sure why I think it, maybe just can’t take another shit result against them. 

First goal is crucial. 

Biggest decision is what three of Arfield, Davis, Kamara and Aribo.

I’d play Jack, Davis, Kamara with Aribo on the right.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m the same. 

Not sure why I think it, maybe just can’t take another shit result against them. 

First goal is crucial. 

Biggest decision is what three of Arfield, Davis, Kamara and Aribo.

I’d play Jack, Davis, Kamara with Aribo on the right.

Aribo is really coming into form now, With him, Morelos and Kent we have 3 potential match winners going at them. 

Lay in bed last night trying to sleep and imagined Alfie scoring every kind of goal possible; tap in, one on one with the keeper, header, back heel from a foot out etc etc.  Hopefully he'll get at least one of them today........and a victory.  Battle fever! 

Further to my post yesterday, another browse through the back pages this morning sees us almost completely written off by the hacks and pundits. Don't know if I should be concerned or defiantly confident about this. Hopefully THEM cunts are reading all this and will be thinking that all they have to do is turn up today. Perhaps we may be able to spring a wee surprise on them.

9 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Fucking hell mate. No word of a lie. That's how my dream went. Swear down. Although I can remember a Defoe double and the game was at ibrox 

It was Alfie 2 & Kent in mine. I can't see Defoe starting game but would take 2 from him in last 10 minutes. The bloods pumping now. 

Archived