***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

It was Alfie 2 & Kent in mine. I can't see Defoe starting game but would take 2 from him in last 10 minutes. The bloods pumping now. 

Alfie and Kent to score and Julien and frimpong to be carded 100/1 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d play Jack, Davis, Kamara with Aribo on the right.

Arfield has more running than Kamara imo, when closing down etc. Those 4 are a bit pedestrian off the ball when high press is the key to beat the bheasts. 

There was an article this morning again about who will take Rangers penalties. Nearly choked on my McBreakfast when I read that, I will have roast Dodo for my dinner before we get a penalty at the Piggery. The Lego muncher could hit Alfie with an axe in the six yard box and the ref would wave play on. Suffice to say, we should not be pinning any hopes on any favours from Clancy today, not that we should need any.

Getting close now and like all these games the worry of losing always takes away any pre game enjoyment for me. 

Having said that I always think we have a chance even at their midden. If we show up and play like we did in the final but take our chances then we can beat these wankers today. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Funny you should say that. I actually woke up and thought, just imagine the timplosion if Alfie scored 5 against them today. It's in the stars mate 😄

Would settle for a hat-trick👌

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

There was an article this morning again about who will take Rangers penalties. Nearly choked on my McBreakfast when I read that, I will have roast Dodo for my dinner before we get a penalty at the Piggery. The Lego muncher could hit Alfie with an axe in the six yard box and the ref would wave play on. Suffice to say, we should not be pinning any hopes on any favours from Clancy today, not that we should need any.

🤣

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No matter what happens today remember we are all human beings and they are no different from us

And I hope we both qualify for the next stage in Europe to help the Co-efficients :craphead:

9 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

We're due a result. I think after the cup final these players will have the desire, I think we'll want it more.

Could easily have went the other way after the cup final and the team could have taken a hit but no they came back strong and been good enough since ,there are plenty strong characters in this side and will want to settle a few scores today 

Archived