***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We 'need' to beat them.

Not in terms of being too many points behind with a draw or (lets fucking hope not) a defeat. 

But psychologically they need to be put under a bit of pressure for once. And we need to get over the hoodoo of however many years its been since we've won there.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Very confident for Sunday. There is absolutely nothing to fear from them. I mean, they're obviously a good team but so are we. 

This is something I absolutely agree with, they cunts have a decent team but I think on our day we are a very,very good football team and are better than them, more than capable for the first time in a while of going there and doing them. 

We badly need this win at the piggary.  It would be a real statement of intent. Leaving them under pressure, with 3 weeks to have to sit and stew it over. 

We have the playing style to do it and I  reckon we'll see our players dying to get stuck in after the cup final. 

If we get in front first they'll collapse. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Take a draw tbh..

Worried about Katic playing, if i’m honest.

Need Kent and Aribo/Arfield to turn up too

Today was the first time I’ve seen what Gerrard sees to be honest , dragged all over the pitch and going for balls he’s never in a million years going to win , Mr Gerrard might have one up on me here 😂as I shout from the roof tops the treatment of Katic is poor 

Archived