***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win the midfield battle, 2 other battles which are Key Goldson v Eduard one is key Goldson panics to much with Eduard, Goldson will need to win this. Also Morelos v Forster  i think Morelos will give their back 2 hell it's just beating Forster might be an issue but Morelos is getting a 2nd chance. Win these key battles and we win this old firm.  I'm 2-1 us Morelos, Kent with our goals. 

23 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

I think we'll win the midfield battle, 2 other battles which are Key Goldson v Eduard one is key Goldson panics to much with Eduard, Goldson will need to win this. Also Morelos v Forster  i think Morelos will give their back 2 hell it's just beating Forster might be an issue but Morelos is getting a 2nd chance. Win these key battles and we win this old firm.  I'm 2-1 us Morelos, Kent with our goals. 

He won’t. Near enough every one of that cunt’s goals against us have been from Goldson backing off an letting him stroll into a shooting position. 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He won’t. Near enough every one of that cunt’s goals against us have been from Goldson backing off an letting him stroll into a shooting position. 

Goldson is shit feart of him, free kick in the cup final happened because Goldson shat it when he was going nowhere 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Goldson is shit feart of him, free kick in the cup final happened because Goldson shat it when he was going nowhere 

Goldson is scared of anyone running at him. Guy couldn’t win a beach ball in a phone box. 

11 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Genuinely, name one. Because I can guarantee you not one has come from Goldson backing off him.

We’ve not won there in years.. if we are to win this years title then I think victory is a must. Especially as they look like never losing any games out with us and they still managed to fluke that one!

theyve won all their home league games so far but I’m going for a solid away win.  Think we’ll play well and given we’ve handled Porto and feyenoord away I think the players now and thrive being underdogs.  1-3.  Goldson, Kent and aribo

46 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

we must take our chances,missed to many the last game.😯    

Best post so far..

We often dominate and have dropped points this season by not killing teams off..

We dominated cup final but lost because we were not clinical.

Basic facts, we dont take our chances at important times in the game, we wint win, simples. 

I'd take a point with us winning  our game in hand to keep us in distance.

Archived