***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say, if Ryan Jack has cleared the ball properly we’d be in ahead at half time. Almost repeated the trick a few mins later.

We are playing well, but Alfie hasn’t had a sniff in the last 20 mins. When he gets into position he has to play the correct ball rather than trying to score a screamer.

Better team. Showing plenty of confidence.

Jack's been poor. But hopefully gets his shit together 2nd half.

Joe Aribo will not make it at our club with this weak as fuck attitude.  For a cunt of 6ft 3 or whatever he gets bullied and is a weak as Nicky Law.

Scabby as fuck goal.

Get intae these cunts.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

If we don’t win this game we have been ROBBED again ,still not as ROBBED as Clancy wants though 

We see grappling in penalty boxes like that from 90% of corners, let’s see how consistent he is in our corners...

Just now, eejay the dj said:

A 50% jack is still worth playing here 

A few errors but he has been brilliant .
I couldn’t find too much fault in that team performance .Only errors and typical Bheastly  favouritism 

In any other game I would agree but not in this one I'm afraid. Today is not the day to be playing 50% players. Should look to bring Arfield on in his place and drop Kamara a bit deeper.

Just now, Nameless Ghoul said:

Never a penalty and then hand ball goal. 

No chance are we getting var in scotland with these cunts needing shite refereeing to get something from games

It WAS a penalty - as it is at ninety percent of corners.

Up to Kevin the ref to pick which one to penalise.

Tough call, eh?

About time Gerrard started highlighting this refereeing shit.

That aside, EVERY dangerous moment sellic have comes from our mistakes. They're at their best capitalising on the space available when we make a loose mistake. Happens too often.

Otherwise an excellent performance.

Archived