***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Even I’m no daft enough to blame him for that.

Jack’s been pish, Kamara and Tav no far behind him for me as well.

Tav defensively has been so poor. His positioning has been consistently wrong. He's done well twice to bail himself out with his pace but he shouldn't be putting himself in those positions. I detest the way Jack has to cover him and drag our formation out. I think Davis is not at 100% either. It's meant Kamara is having to hold more when a few times he should have stepped up.

I think Arfield for one of the three at half time could sort it out a bit - i'd personally take Davis off even though he's been the better of the three - he just doesn't look fit.

We could be out of sight if we could pass like k we normally do. There was a long spell where they couldn't get out but our slackness hurt us time and time again. 

We were very good for 30-35 mins of that half. Need to do it again, Lennon is terrified of us, he constantly sets them up to soak up against us which is crazy at home. I've seen better Rangers sides come here and not see as much of the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yeah I see that now after watching the replay. 

Nice to see some people having the ability to actually talk on here other than talking like an absolute wanker.  Thanks:) 

Bullshit! 😀

It's Shagger, wouldn't have been surprised if he had somehow managed to save it.

Archived