***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Last time Brown and Frimpong were doubling up on Kent.  When Frimpong went forward Brown never left Kent’s side so we couldn’t use him as an outlet.  I don’t expect much from Kent tomorrow due to the attention he’ll be getting but I do think we’ll win the battle for central midfield because of it.  It’s about making the most of that and turning possession in to chances, and chances in to goals.  Morelos better have his shooting boots on.

Tough going for Kent if Browns marking him tomorrow and the games no til Sunday. Surely that’s not allowed. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, TMB said:

Last time Brown and Frimpong were doubling up on Kent.  When Frimpong went forward Brown never left Kent’s side so we couldn’t use him as an outlet.  I don’t expect much from Kent tomorrow due to the attention he’ll be getting but I do think we’ll win the battle for central midfield because of it.  It’s about making the most of that and turning possession in to chances, and chances in to goals.  Morelos better have his shooting boots on.

They could double up on Kent coz they knew our centre mid wouldn’t hurt them , might be a different scenario if Davis starts 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Feel like folk are quick to get on Aribo’s back, given what he’s contributing. 

He’s a very good player, who’s getting better.

In the last two games we’ve had goals from his work rate, quality finishing and quality passing. 

Since the Young Boys game playing out on the right, I think he's been cracking. 

Does well holding it up, and presses high giving Morelos a hand when he is playing there

Just watched TLBs pressers, ffs, this mob are arrogant and think they are invincible. Have their heads in the sands. 

I would prefer us snatch a sneaky last minute winner for 1-0 rather than hump them, as humping them might wake them from their slumber and they spend in January. 

Archived