***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone used Now TV’s day pass?

Patched Sky at the end of last season and can’t cope with a shitey stream. 

Shouldnt have any issues with the quality but if streaming via a PS4, ike I have in the past, you will have a delay around 40 seconds. 

Had a wee browse through the back pages of several rags this morning and not one of their experts has tipped Rangers for a win, and only a very few reckon that we will even get a draw. Good stuff, say I. With any luck, that mhob will be just as complacent and our lads will capitalise for an overdue victory. I only hope that the Cockney Wanker is present if we do get the win tomorrow, see if he is so keen to mingle with the Rangers directors party afterwards.

29 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Could work in our favour. He can't live with the guilt anymore and gives us everything.

Guilt? Nah, he will crumble under the pressure, especially when the Lego muncher starts telling him to book or send off our players.

1 hour ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Could work in our favour. He can't live with the guilt anymore and gives us everything.

He denied giving them a stone-waller away @  Hivs when they dropped 2 points and was criticised so he needs watching not to give them one back, imo

I would like to think that Gerrard has more about him tactics wise than that wee trampy bastard lennon. He has set us up against better opposition in Europe.I just can't get why we don't always go toe to toe with the scummy bastards at the midden. We should never go there with any fear or respect for those bastards just get right in about them take our chances and we can win this im going for 3-1 to the gers.

4 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I would like to think that Gerrard has more about him tactics wise than that wee trampy bastard lennon. He has set us up against better opposition in Europe.I just can't get why we don't always go toe to toe with the scummy bastards at the midden. We should never go there with any fear or respect for those bastards just get right in about them take our chances and we can win this im going for 3-1 to the gers.

I think the danger is to overthink tactics, football is a simple game made complicated by coaches said the late great Brian Clough.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone used Now TV’s day pass?

Patched Sky at the end of last season and can’t cope with a shitey stream. 

I bought a now tv season ticket which was a full year for 199 quid. all the sky sports channels.

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Davis Jack Kamara 

Arfield Morelos Kent 

That’s what I see us going with tbh. Would prefer Aribo in there 

Aribo will be in there.

14 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Davis Jack Kamara 

Arfield Morelos Kent 

That’s what I see us going with tbh. Would prefer Aribo in there 

That is exactly how we’ll line up. Their best players are Christie and McGregor and Arfield offers more defensive support than Aribo.

Having said that, he’s a great sub to bring on later either to chase the game or stretch them if we’re ahead.

Archived