***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why are people so insistent on changing a midfield 5 thats dominated the last what? 5 games

Davis just back from an injury can't start on that massive pitch, its imperative we get an early foothold in the game so we need guys fully match fit in starting line up 

I’d keep the same midfield too. If we need Davis he can always come on as a sub. 

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Had a wee browse through the back pages of several rags this morning and not one of their experts has tipped Rangers for a win, and only a very few reckon that we will even get a draw. Good stuff, say I. With any luck, that mhob will be just as complacent and our lads will capitalise for an overdue victory. I only hope that the Cockney Wanker is present if we do get the win tomorrow, see if he is so keen to mingle with the Rangers directors party afterwards.

Sky's been the same since yesterday,today they've even deducted 10 goals in all competitions off Morelos and the constant talk of Septic going 8 points clear wi no mention of the game in hand,f**k them :wanker:

Regarding refereeing decisions going their way, I think their fan base are pretty much like a fat shit of a kid stuffing his face with sweets and chocolate, then another kid finally gets the chance of a sweet and the fat shit complains with their cheeks at bursting point that he never got one. TLB is exactly the same.

AugustusGloopcharlieandthechocolatefacto

I guess they hope that the officials don't see this and rule well in their favour at all times. The cheek of their manager to talk about VAR and how they'd be so much further in the league if we had it, just when they'd been handed the league cup when a goal with three of their players were later judged to be offside was ruled legal.

Do not see this lightly. This is yet another example of them attacking on all fronts, and it's sad to say we are trailing behind on this one. I don't see the refs in this country being corrupt in anyway, instead I see them being easily manipulated. The attitude they're maintaining with refereeing decisions is the same attitude required to run over opposition teams. It's the difference in mindset between "we will try to win today" to "we are going to fuck them by at least 3 goals".

It's gonna feel like some fucking weight off the shoulders of Morelos should he finally get the goal he deserves tomorrow. Would have a few by now if it wasn't constantly hammered in, always in his head come derby day. 

As soon as he gets his first, whenever that may be, I wouldn't be surprised to see the flood gates open and for him to unleash a torrent of abuse into the back of their net. 

3 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

It's gonna feel like some fucking weight off the shoulders of Morelos should he finally get the goal he deserves tomorrow. Would have a few by now if it wasn't constantly hammered in, always in his head come derby day. 

As soon as he gets his first, whenever that may be, I wouldn't be surprised to see the flood gates open and for him to unleash a torrent of abuse into the back of their net. 

The way I think it's going to go with alfie. 

Once he gets that first,  he'll become an absolute nightmare for them. 

8 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Fingers crossed, that would be amazing mate.

Just now, Mols94 said:

Not too confident about tomorrow tbh. Our bottle in high pressure matches is terrible.

Disagree, might have been true previously but not to the same extent now. We could have easily drawn with Kilmarnock last season, we are winning these games now. Our run in Europe against really tough opposition also proves we have a much better mentality. 

20 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Disagree, might have been true previously but not to the same extent now. We could have easily drawn with Kilmarnock last season, we are winning these games now. Our run in Europe against really tough opposition also proves we have a much better mentality. 

No it doesn't, twice this season we massively buckled under pressure, 3 times if you include the OF game, 

Anywhere else tomorrow and we could argue about being confident, but not at the piggery, we still have too many players who have yet to taste success like a parkhead OF win brings, i hope im wrong but i feel the pressure tomorrow might be too much for a lot of them

So much talk of Alfie not being good enough because he hasn’t scored against them. I don’t care if he doesn’t score the morra, as long as somebody else does and we win the game. He will have done his part in the victory as he rag dolls their defence.  They’re scared of him so we need to take advantage. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it doesn't, twice this season we massively buckled under pressure, 3 times if you include the OF game, 

Anywhere else tomorrow and we could argue about being confident, but not at the piggery, we still have too many players who have yet to taste success like a parkhead OF win brings, i hope im wrong but i feel the pressure tomorrow might be too much for a lot of them

You might be right, but at the end of the day I’m not saying we now have the mentality to win the league. I’ve said we have improved, and I think we have proven that.

I think we should get behind the team, because we have good reason to be optimistic about getting a result there. We have beaten better teams than them this season, and we’re dominant against them in the cup final.

Keep believing and you never know, their arrogance might come back to haunt them.

Archived