***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb great team performance despite a ref who was clearly cheating. Btw I'm not including the red card or pen in my assessment of ref...it was the two mins extra from nowhere and all the 50/50 decisions that went to them plus the hand ball goal he clearly saw.

people like me got a roasting yesterday on here for criticising Alfie last year and for most of this year he's been top class but surely his biggest fans can see the problems he caused us today. He had twoย easy passes to play in Aribo for a goal and both attempts were woeful, he missed another sitter and his diving is a big issue. ย However I think he will lead us to 55 and posters on here need to realise that we're critical because we know he can do better and want the best for our club....No surrender to the SFA

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Haha, beautiful!

Again, no messing Kris Boyd, using the Skyย platform โ€˜todayโ€™ to say what weโ€™d all like to. Hopefully his newly found resilience will continue in to the second half of the season๐Ÿ‘

Julien should've seen red. Took his foot right down the back of Morelos' left leg when he was through on goal. The decisions from the refs and linesmen today were as scandalous as fucking ever. The fact we pulled it off today will make it even worse next time!ย 

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Again, no messing Kris Boyd, using the Skyย platform โ€˜todayโ€™ to say what weโ€™d all like to. Hopefully his newly found resilience will continue in to the second half of the season๐Ÿ‘

What was he saying?

2 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Superb great team performance despite a ref who was clearly cheating. Btw I'm not including the red card or pen in my assessment of ref...it was the two mins extra from nowhere and all the 50/50 decisions that went to them plus the hand ball goal he clearly saw.

people like me got a roasting yesterday on here for criticising Alfie last year and for most of this year he's been top class but surely his biggest fans can see the problems he caused us today. He had twoย easy passes to play in Aribo for a goal and both attempts were woeful, he missed another sitter and his diving is a big issue. ย However I think he will lead us to 55 and posters on here need to realise that we're critical because we know he can do better and want the best for our club....No surrender to the SFA

I think Alfie should have got his shot away instead of diving but fk it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Archived