***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Govan dynamo said:

Probably show their true colours, the wee man didn't score but thought his performance was brilliant 🇬🇧

His performance was brilliant?.... yes held up ball well and caused their defenders problems but had two easy passes to aribo to play him in and at the end gave the ball away two or three times....brilliant naw m8 go and watch ally, mark Hayley and mo John stone

Just now, Spencer65 said:

His performance was brilliant?.... yes held up ball well and caused their defenders problems but had two easy passes to aribo to play him in and at the end gave the ball away two or three times....brilliant naw m8 go and watch ally, mark Hayley and mo John stone

That's your opinion, but the result is all that matters, his goals against them will come.....

10 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Lets not forget.......

They brought on Griffiths 😂

Awe that was missing was a player tying a scarf tae the peados goalpost and watch it really go off 🤣

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know this will sound ridiculous but oncee again I'm astounded at how we set up against them in September...

Fuck off mate. Come on to fuck. That's like pumping carmen electra and moaning you only lasted 2 minutes. Fuck sakes. 

2 minutes ago, Govan dynamo said:

That's your opinion, but the result is all that matters, his goals against them will come.....

Didn't say anything about goals but come on he wasn't good today....however hes getting better and if anyone can take us to 55 it's him

14 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

The video of Gerrard celebrating at the end is one of the best things I’ve seen as a Rangers fan. He gets it. He doesn’t do mediocrity. The passion, power and standards are coming back to our club. 

IMG-20191229-WA0005.jpg

5 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Entitled to your opinion bud, but only 1 stat matters. Buff contributed to Rangers absolutely pumping the manky cunts in their own midden,  happy days :mutley:

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know this will sound ridiculous but oncee again I'm astounded at how we set up against them in September...

From that day it's starting to show that we're the only team in this country that can beat celtic and we're the only team in this country that can beat ourselves!

Yeah he did contribute but I'm a glass half full man....in fact even when we pumped them 5-1 when razor scored I was raging cos we took our foot off the gas and should've scored 8 .......and btw Michael Beale for chairman...one of the few to stand up to their intimidation in last 9 years.

Archived