Braga Ticket Information

ForeverAndEver

43 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Anyone know the score for Braga away tickets? I've next to no chance of a ticket from Rangers but was wondering if anyone knew how many home end tickets will be available? And how the fuck do I get my hands on them?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Just bring your own climbing gear mate and it’s all good. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Thought the group stages were pricey and so is this, going to be a fortune if we make the champions league. 

It is, but if we want players capable of winning leagues and doing well in the CL then we need to realise we'll need to fork out for that privilege 

Perhaps if I was able to go to the game I would be a bit perturbed by the prices, however being in the competition at this stage is a bonus that we would all have taken when we kicked off in the first qualifying round. I seriously doubt that there will be a spare to be  had for this one, at the end of the day it will be another £million+ in the bank from gate money alone. More power to our elbow, and after all, nobody is forcing you to but a ticket.

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

BT for me £39 lol imagine the price if it was a big name

Think the price is due to the stance rather than the name, imagine it would be this price regardless who it was at this stage.

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No bt mate 

Well you missed a blast as 50k will tell you. At an average of 37quid per ticket. It's only a 2 quid increase for the round we all hoped to get to.

I get it's not cheap, but the scum have better revenue streams, players sales, player salary budgets etc. So for me it's a necessary evil for Rangers to charge such prices when they get the opportunity to, such as europe, and for us to pay when we get the chance to.  

How the fuck do we hope to do well in the league, europe, CL, etc if we dont have the same financial muscle as the scum? We can demand more from shareholders etc but we have our part to play too if we want success. Each to their own, and folk who cant afford i accept, but anyone who can but refuses to whilst criticising the club / shareholders / Gerrard for any lack of success needs to have a look in the mirror.

Not a rant directed at you specifically, just felt it needed saying

Archived