Clancy

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

That was one of the most baffling decisions in a crowded field. He gave the free kick so he’s seen it, but decided that sexually assaulting an opponent doesn’t merit a card

After his early yellow card, he committed another 4 fouls yet still stayed on the park.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As clear a foul (meaning red card) as you will ever see. We all knew Clancy would cheat but I never quite imagined to this blatant extent.

I didn’t expect anything like what we saw today. Having calmed down a bit and watched all the videos, I genuinely think something seriously scandalous went on today. Thankfully the good guys were so much better that it counted for nothing

Thankfully at last theres no one still believing the incompetence/ balance out over a season no sense there has been over the last few seasons.

Shouts of sour grapes and whataboutery when we lose. Even from bears.  Finally folk are seeing the true picture of absolute bias against us / in favour of the scum.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thankfully at last theres no one still believing the incompetence/ balance out over a season no sense there has been over the last few seasons.

Shouts of sour grapes and whataboutery when we lose. Even from bears.  Finally folk are seeing the true picture of absolute bias against us / in favour of the scum.

I’d probably count myself in that. Always put it down to incompetence before but today was something else. Needs investigating 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’d probably count myself in that. Always put it down to incompetence before but today was something else. Needs investigating 

The thing is I dont recall any major decision going our way .

The shirt pulling , though technically correct , happens in every game and yet for some reason Clancy decides to call it in this one .

The handball/ goal is the sort of decision , if hes unsure , would always go for the defense and yet they got the benefit on both which were real game changing decisions . 

And dont get ne started on where 4 minutes of injury time came from never mind the two and a half on top . 

People say the refs are just incompetent rather than cheats, well Clancy managed to get every big decision right if it worked in celtics favour so he can’t be that incompetent, funny how he only became incompetent when it came to decisions that would have worked in our favour...

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Davis getting sent to the nearest byline when being subbed. Never, ever happens in high risk games.

Jack getting clattered by mcgregor, who got given the foul.

But just incompetence.

Tbh, that's a new rule mate but I think in this day in age, it puts players safety at risk.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Has Christie been charged for sexual assault yet?

In this  Metoo world,a blatant sexual assault that was televised would be of interest to the press and the authorities, however a red card and response to “we will destroy you” is what will be the big news.

He's a rhabid, cheating, bead rattling cunt. His determination to book/send off Alfie at every turn (not just today) is nothing more than a tarrier tactic to ensure his value drops.

Another ref who is terrified to give anything against the tarriers after they got him demoted last season.

We need to start playing the same dirty tricks as those cunts with the refs as it clearly works a treat for them. They caused the ref strike 10 years ago and have reaped the rewards ever since. 

Get it round the fucking lot of them, the fact we won against such blatant cheating by this simple looking tarrier cunt Clancy makes me happy. 

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The thing is I dont recall any major decision going our way .

The shirt pulling , though technically correct , happens in every game and yet for some reason Clancy decides to call it in this one .

The handball/ goal is the sort of decision , if hes unsure , would always go for the defense and yet they got the benefit on both which were real game changing decisions . 

And dont get ne started on where 4 minutes of injury time came from never mind the two and a half on top . 

As you say, the penalty was technically correct but it happens every game and I don’t recall one being given. And obviously he “missed” the exact same thing happening at our corner.

The 2 minutes on top of the 4: again, don’t recall seeing that before without good reason. Hard to conclude anything other than the guy being a cheat 

Archived