Clancy

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, that's a new rule mate but I think in this day in age, it puts players safety at risk.

The fixture is meant to be taken into consideration in each circumstance. ie a bitter derby where players have been subjected to objects beimg thrown at them recently,so that today should never have happened. Clancy wanted him off the park as quickly as possible as time was running out for the fenian bastards. Davis was under threat walking past they stinking cunts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really want to know how one is a pen yet Aribo being assaulted isn’t

The one 1st half where Alfredo ends up clambering over Brown at the edge of their box, just before that Julien pulls Alfies jersey in the box.  Penalty if wearing green.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

We desperately need media presence fighting our corner highlighting all of this stuff and changing the narrative 

I wonder if @The Dude can stick something in his next piece. 

You must be joking, a bigger tarrier bastard I’ve never seen

7 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Dirty fenian bastard , hes gave them a ridiculous penalty and a goal that should have been disallowed , its a fuckin stick on he will get the hat trick by sending off Morelos second half , fuckin sickening.......

Tim Penalty- he must give six or seven penalties a game using his eagle eyes.

Morelos- through on goal, red card, wait, must have missed that.

Tim goal, must have missed the hand ball.

Aribo,  must have missed the shirt pull.

No stopping Kent and Katic, you cunt.

6 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Tim Penalty- he must give six or seven penalties a game using his eagle eyes.

Morelos- through on goal, red card, wait, must have missed that.

Tim goal, must have missed the hand ball.

Aribo,  must have missed the shirt pull.

No stopping Kent and Katic, you cunt.

They same eagle eyes missed the ball hitting that prick for their goal and he was right there looking straight at it.

Taig bastard just like 90% of them..........

3 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Lol mate I love Morelos but that was a dive and everyone could see that from the replay, even Gerrard said he had no problems with it. 

Agreed. It was the first booking that was soft and the lack of consistency for Bolongoli, Christie, Johnstone and Julien.

Imagine if Morelos has pushed the keeper down the way Johnstone did in the first half? Or punched someone's c*ck while on a booking?

Archived