Clancy

2 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Just watched the game again. At best Clancy is incompetent, at worst he's a blatant cheat. 

It’s not incompetent, he sees Katic pulling Juliens shirt, he sees Alfredo going down without contact. Funny enough the ones he doesn’t see we’re all the ones in our favour, three taigs should have been off, a goal should have been disallowed, a pen should have been given for Morelos having his shirt pulled and there shouldn’t have been enough time for Alfredo to get his second yellow. Its cheating pure and simple, he’s correctly seeing the fouls from one side yet somehow missing them from the other.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pretty sure he already had the yellow out before he blew the whistle for Morelos lol. 

Happens in every game across the world especially in a Derby where players budge each other, again the most mental cunt in Scottish football goes down like a tonne of bricks as well after brushing shoulders 

He didn't quite but it was close.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pretty sure he already had the yellow out before he blew the whistle for Morelos lol. 

Happens in every game across the world especially in a Derby where players budge each other, again the most mental cunt in Scottish football goes down like a tonne of bricks as well after brushing shoulders 

How the cunt tries to cling to a hard man reputation, when he spends the majority of his time falling over, feigning injury and whingeing at the ref to book people, is beyond me.

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

Is there a clip of Buffs first booking? Clancy seems to have the yellow in his hand before contact is even made. It's a nothing collision but he takes the chance to yellow him. 

I said about it yesterday,  a minute or so before the yellow brown has the ball , morelos goes towards him and he plays it away ,clancy ignores the ball and stares at morelos for a good 30 seconds despite him being about 5 yards from brown 

The decision against morelos is criminal. 

If clancy just played on and ignored the foul  that would be a terrible decision anyway, but to actually award a foul against us is beyond belief. 

Quite an embarrassing day for that lot being beaten on their own patch with one of their own holding the whistle. 

We all knew what we were going to get with that horrible rat. Problem being, he didn't know that despite his attempts, we would come out top. He will be hurting really bad as he deserves to be. 

Our guys are really getting what it means to play for Rangers - especially Borna, Katic, Kent and Morelos not forgetting Gerrard and the staff. They are immersing themselves in our colours. This has been an amazing emotional season. Incredible. 

29 minutes ago, Hamie said:

The decision against morelos is criminal. 

If clancy just played on and ignored the foul  that would be a terrible decision anyway, but to actually award a foul against us is beyond belief. 

Quite an embarrassing day for that lot being beaten on their own patch with one of their own holding the whistle. 

I was so delighted with the win yesterday I did not really concentrate enough on his decisions, because we won. I know Stevie said it was only the foul on Alfredo that he thought was wrong. I hope that was just for the press and not what he was really thinking.  

SURELY we are creating hell behind the scenes with the SFA about that cheating cunt yesterday, we have already lost a cup because of cheating linesmen and we were probably lucky to win yesterday with him doing everything he could do to fuck us up. 

51 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Compare and contrast to this time last year and the carryon with Beaton. 

Beaton was decent last New Year. He let a few things go, but he did so fairly  for both teams, which is probably a wise way to ref an Old Firm game.

Initially after the game it was generally considered he had a good game. This changed when Sportscene decided to analysis every challenge Morelos made while ignoring challenges potentially worth cards from opposition players. They failed to mention he was lenient for both teams.

They effectively rerefereed the game for one player. The media then continued this anti Morelos/Beaton narrative for ages, including what pub Beaton drinks in.

We should look for explanations from the SFA as to some of Clancy's decisions.

Did he not see the handball when it was in his direct line of view, he must of seen it hitting the player.

We also need an explanation for the amount of injury time played. If he can't give a rational explanation of where he got the extra 3 minutes from then his integrity should be brought into question.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t understand the Clubs position on this tbh.

A statement should’ve been made regarding the different standard we are reffed to.

Make no mistake, if we don’t go on the front foot the officiating will Cost us the title.

100%. And best time to do it is after a victory although its been justified after draws / defeats too.

It’s a race to the bottom for these bastards, the situation Rangers found themselves in should of put them at least another 10 years ahead but they’ve spent their time consumed in trying to revenge their perceived victimisations. Their bias media and control of the referees/compliance officer is now failing albeit it’s served them well for the last couple of seasons. Rangers have quietly built a team that man for man are superior and they’ve not got the ability or gumption to match.
It back to building up their victimised personas for these fenians.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

We should look for explanations from the SFA as to some of Clancy's decisions.

Did he not see the handball when it was in his direct line of view, he must of seen it hitting the player.

We also need an explanation for the amount of injury time played. If he can't give a rational explanation of where he got the extra 3 minutes from then his integrity should be brought into question.

the game finished at 95.49 - so 1 min 49 extra.  Still scandalous and cheating, but also not 3 mins. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A statement should’ve been made regarding the different standard we are reffed to.

Make no mistake, if we don’t go on the front foot the officiating will Cost us the title.

ok, so we all know it.  those in the club must know it.  SG hasn't just changed his mind since he said it last season - he's just no longer saying it publicly.  Does that mean they are doing it behind the scenes?  If they are, it isn't working. 

How do we find out?  Through fans close to the inside of the club??

I actually see it slightly differently. The game was watched by multi millions across the world and it was clear to see. 

I think we will now see a change and a more level playing field as a result of such bias.

Gerrard imo played a blinder by saying he had no complaints etc but highlighting the key red card missed. He’s planted the seed now for all refs to say we are on to you and you can’t ref to these standards and bias.

I agree with what you say 100%, as I said earlier in this thread surely we are creating hell behind the scenes because the next time we might not be able to beat them and him or another like him.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Keith Jackson has called it “scattergun decision making” mate. 

That would explain it, I don't read anything written by him. Did he call out the numerous decisions that favoured the green n grey?

Archived