Clancy

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, murzo said:

Absolutely fuck all in it. Free kick , maybes , brown collapses,but to get booked for that is exactly as you say.

Definitely, if that is considered to be a yellow then Christie’s grab to Morelos groin (for which a foul was given), should also resulted in a second yellow for him...

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Welcome, belatedly, to the party mate.

Christie, on a yellow, punched Morelos in the baws. Julien, last man, fouled him. At the penalty leading to our goal it should have been a penalty for jersey pull on Aribo. 

That's all in addition to the handball goal, jersey pull on Morelos and bollingoli stuff.

It's never ever ever down to purely incompetence. 6 mins played despite 5 subs (2.5 mins injury time) and no physios on, all of which benefitted the scum and led to Morelos being sent off.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

Not saying anything I haven't said before squire, people just prefer not to see it. And btw, I don't think there's any grand conspiracy, but I do believe individual refs can be suspect. Not saying Clancy is ir isn't, but that was a massively suspect performance. And I hate to say it, but we're our own worst enemy. Gerrard says nothing. Not one player pressured the ref after any of the dodgy calls. Watch the Aribo one as an example.

And I'll also point out I've been saying them getting favourable calls more than anyone else has been going on alot longer than most people have been. Far longer than the ref strike that everyone usually says the situation started. My party started in 2004. :p:

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Definitely, if that is considered to be a yellow then Christie’s grab to Morelos groin (for which a foul was given), should also resulted in a second yellow for him...

Wasn’t the only instance of a scum player on a booking that should have received another yellow but Clancy decided to show a bias and change the way he refereed the game when he dealt with Morelos.

Just now, Inigo said:

Not saying anything I haven't said before squire, people just prefer not to see it. And btw, I don't think there's any grand conspiracy, but I do believe individual refs can be suspect. Not saying Clancy is ir isn't, but that was a massively suspect performance. And I hate to say it, but we're our own worst enemy. Gerrard says nothing. Not one player pressured the ref after any of the dodgy calls. Watch the Aribo one as an example.

And I'll also point out I've been saying them getting favourable calls more than anyone else has been going on alot longer than most people have been. Far longer than the ref strike that everyone usually says the situation started. My party started in 2004. :p:

We pressure the refs we get yellows. We dont, we get yellows. Gerrard spoke out previously, got slated.

I genuinely dont think theres huddles and conspiracies deep in the bowels of Hampden. 

But time after time after time we suffer from big and game changing decisions. Pretty sure you, FAE and LPB used to be the main contesters in the Officialdom conspiracy thread last year. Maybe that's just my old age clouding things 🤔

1 minute ago, Cooper07 said:

I watched with my mate who is over from the states and he couldn't believe the biased in sky and the referee decisions. He said it's all against us!!!

The commentary team are a joke . Walker is now out of control . He knows , maybe even told , he can say what he wants

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

As should his handball.

As should Bolingoli's pull back on Morelos.

Julien should have had about five yellows and all for fuck sake.

20 minutes ago, shenders said:

Where the fuck did he get 4 minutes of injury time. We had made 1 sub before injury time started. They had 3, Thats 2 minutes. There was no serious injuries. The game didnt stop. 

Not to even fucking mention the extra 2 minutes he added after that for no reason 

Tim time mate.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

For me he got the penalty right. 

But then, he missed a penalty for us on Aribo (which would be a second yellow for Christie who then had a ball grab), a second yellow for Bolingoli, a handball at their goal and Morelos' first booking is soft as you'll see... Brown gets away with it every week 

That really sums up his shocking display in just a few words. 👏

39 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Overall he was OK ,its the BIG DECISIONS he shat the bed at and thats whats busting everyones nut.

Not Good Enough

It’s the big decisions which determine if he has an ok game. IMO. It was the big decisions that gave them a pen and us fuck all, got our player sent off for two yellows but didn’t theirs, twice at least. To say he had an ok game is bullshit.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We pressure the refs we get yellows. We dont, we get yellows. Gerrard spoke out previously, got slated.

I genuinely dont think theres huddles and conspiracies deep in the bowels of Hampden. 

But time after time after time we suffer from big and game changing decisions. Pretty sure you, FAE and LPB used to be the main contesters in the Officialdom conspiracy thread last year. Maybe that's just my old age clouding things 🤔

Called each decision as I saw it and folk gave more weight to the ones where I didn't think we got shafted. People remember that but don't remember me posting the red/yellow/pen stat since 2004 showing us as being worse off than the tims, substantially so often, in all but one season since 2004. Or any other times when I point out we've been shafted. I reckon that's mainly because some folk get upset if a party line isn't followed at all times whether you're being truthful with yourself or not.

Archived