Natural order restored?

Bakbear

Just now, Bears r us said:

So have I and really hope this is a turning point. :tu: 

It is. I feel it. In my bones this is the turning point. Beat them in their own midden in a high pressure game against them and their officials. This is it. 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I have been massively critical of the mentality of this group of players. No more. They have done it. The psychological barrier has been torn down. Let’s fucking go. 

They have deserved it up until today though. Need to come back from the winter break firing. No fucking Kilmarnock's this season.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It is. I feel it. In my bones this is the turning point. Beat them in their own midden in a high pressure game against them and their officials. This is it. 

I agree, they now KNOW they can beat them and certainly the Ref as well, Christie should have been off and probably the left back, called Bollie or something. :dance: 

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Natural order isn’t restored until we win the league. The tide is turning though. We haven’t had the results against them to justify our performances over the past year but they have been the better team once, and that was in a game where we didn’t turn up.

While i agree and hence the question mark, today is the first time I feel we have actually demonstrated that we have our Rangers back

Archived