Barisic

TheKingObv

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw. 

See to have that mentality of waiting to play the correct pass for the first goal instead of whipping it in to get rid of it, ye can’t teach that.  That’s just total composure and belief in himself 

Shows he’s got a good footballing brain as well to even see the pass rather than just crossing it in to a dangerous area. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Barisic is an absolute gem and a steal in the transfer market. 

He seems to love the club and is very settled now, so hope we will see the best of him for a while yet, but when he does leave he will make a huge profit in the transfer market.

Win win situation ,as we have Andy Halliday as a ready made replacement 😂

20 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Hats off to our scouts for find us this gem

Don't think scouts had anything to do with finding him. Everyone and their wee dug could see he was a stick out in the 2 games against us. Not many knew his name just the guy with the bandage. My mate even called him the winger with the bandage.

21 minutes ago, semaj said:

Don't think scouts had anything to do with finding him. Everyone and their wee dug could see he was a stick out in the 2 games against us. Not many knew his name just the guy with the bandage. My mate even called him the winger with the bandage.

Did you know that Barasic translates as Cunt wi a bandage 

🤕 😂😂😂😂

On 29/12/2019 at 15:02, sRcFoCt said:

Ever since that free kick against st mirren he went into over drive

Was a massive moment for him but I actually think the match at Feyenoord at home was as much the turning point, he finally showed his defensive qualities and I think seeing him start to win 50/50s really won the crowd over and his confidence just jumped from there.

I love the guy now and lets be clear given the quality he has shown we got him for an absolute steal.

On 29/12/2019 at 14:54, Bakbear said:

Eh? He is naturally gifted. He is fucking top drawer. Different gravy. He will go on to play at the very highest level

fuck sake. 

He already does play at the highest level, for the famous and Croatia. 

On his performances this season, I honestly think he wouldn’t look out of place in just about any of Europe’s top sides. The only player in our team I could say that for at this time. Not a dig at our other players btw

happy new year. X

I genuinely can’t believe the turn in the guy, four months ago I was ready to get rid.  He then had a good game against Warsaw I believe it was?  Then the next game he banged that free kick in against St Mirren and he’s just been phenomenal since.   I can’t take back every bad word I’ve said about him before then enough.  Absolutely unreal player, I did say at the start of the season you don’t play for Croatia if you’re shite, their had to be something there and boom there’s more than some there.  Fucking superb. 

40 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I genuinely can’t believe the turn in the guy, four months ago I was ready to get rid.  He then had a good game against Warsaw I believe it was?  Then the next game he banged that free kick in against St Mirren and he’s just been phenomenal since.   I can’t take back every bad word I’ve said about him before then enough.  Absolutely unreal player, I did say at the start of the season you don’t play for Croatia if you’re shite, their had to be something there and boom there’s more than some there.  Fucking superb. 

Said it the other day mate, you tell me that he's motm against them in their own shitpit wae 2 assists and I laugh in your face. Absolute unreal turnaround.

3 hours ago, TerryTibbs said:

On his performances this season, I honestly think he wouldn’t look out of place in just about any of Europe’s top sides. The only player in our team I could say that for at this time. Not a dig at our other players btw

happy new year. X

I agree.

He is our only player who wouldn't be out of place in almost any squad.

Not saying he starts, of course not - but a Van Bronkhorst type player for anyone.

Archived