Emotional

its_an_extender

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

I was honestly welling up when the final whistle went.

After all the shite of the past 8 years we've had to endure, it felt like this was the next step in bringing 55 home.

Fucking love The Rangers. 

Anyone else the same? 

Gay

3 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

After all the shite of the past 8 years we've had to endure, it felt like this was the next step in bringing 55 home.

Anyone else the same? 

Spent 90mins pacing around the living room and fell to the ground shouting when the final whistle went, my neighbours must think I’m mental with the stuff they hear during old firm games 😂

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That last half hour was horrific

Sweating, walking back and forth in living room, trying to get something to take my mind off the time, screaming at the TV. 

These games take years off you 

Honestly mate, exact same, couldn't watch, started tyding up the kitchen!!! she thought I was off my nut, telling me to sit down :lol:

14 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Anyone else the same? 

I was crying no ashamed to admit it going to that dump and winning wow this team have the bottle to deliver the league flag

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Honestly mate, exact same, couldn't watch, started tyding up the kitchen!!! she thought I was off my nut, telling me to sit down :lol:

it changes you

Mines leaves the house now when it's on. During stoppage time I had it muted with head in the hands 

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sweating, walking back and forth in living room, trying to get something to take my mind off the time, screaming at the TV. 

Ended up in the laundry room sorting out clean washing 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sweat pishing down my back, face like a big tomato, how any cunt can actually enjoy these games is beyond me, wasn't drinking today but I'm away for a few halfs to calm down. 

Me tae mate, going to head out and catch the troops to get onnit 🍻.

Amazing how your spam fritters disappear after the game 🤣.

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I used whisky...now a bit blooterd but happy.! 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

it changes you

Mines leaves the house now when it's on. During stoppage time I had it muted with head in the hands 

It's mental mate, injury time I was ranting about tarrier conspiracies and everything, she was looking at me like, is that the man I married 23 years ago, :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

It's mental mate, injury time I was ranting about tarrier conspiracies and everything, she was looking at me like, is that the man I married 23 years ago, :lol::lol:

Board says 4 minutes clancy plays over 6 books buffalo no conspiracey. Just another day in this Rangers hateing  country we call home.

Archived