Sign in to follow this  
its_an_extender

Emotional

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

it changes you

Mines leaves the house now when it's on. During stoppage time I had it muted with head in the hands 

My oldest kid came into the room in the cup final at the penalty and we miss. Comes into the room the day and within minutes, the scum  score. I’ve walked out the room and said he’s not allowed in the same room as me during a game versus them. Going to stick with that superstition. Poor wee guy doesn’t have a clue what I’m on about but has agreed to it.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Blubbed like a wee lassie and happy to admit it :lol:

Me anaw, and, like yourself, happy to admit it, think mine was more to do with surviving a heart attack in extra time :lol: enjoy pal 👍🇬🇧

Sparkle likes this

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Me anaw, and, like yourself, happy to admit it, think mine was more to do with surviving a heart attack in extra time :lol: enjoy pal 👍🇬🇧

What a feeling!

2nd Flute likes this

Tears flowed freely today and I don't mind admitting it. 

Seeing us being the Rangers and sending the inbreds home full of rage and panic was too much for me 

Honestly think my chest will be bruised from beating the badge so much lol 

One love. Rangers 🔴🔵

18 minutes ago, murzo said:

My oldest kid came into the room in the cup final at the penalty and we miss. Comes into the room the day and within minutes, the scum  score. I’ve walked out the room and said he’s not allowed in the same room as me during a game versus them. Going to stick with that superstition. Poor wee guy doesn’t have a clue what I’m on about but has agreed to it.

Fs mate 😂😂

19 minutes ago, murzo said:

It's bonkers. 

I don't watch with my brother now for same reason. Every time I have we have lost, last one being the cup final against hibs.

My papa was the worst, he used to leave house and pace the streets them come in scream at TV slam doors and back out again. Must have only seen about 60 mins in his lifetime 

TamCoopz and murzo like this

Was emotional that roller coaster ride today, but most of the emotion was coming out because of the way that prick Clancy was officiating.  Was still amazing when that final whistle went and the scenes afterwards. What a way to end the year!  

5 minutes in and the missus asked if the boy mentioned his tea,and I said you won't see him till tomorrow.
I was that confident.
Not one bead of sweat on any part of my carcass.
Surely that aint the team they are trying to convince the world is worth over 100 million,tell me it aint. :rofl:

2 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

I was honestly welling up when the final whistle went.

After all the shite of the past 8 years we've had to endure, it felt like this was the next step in bringing 55 home.

Fucking love The Rangers. 

Anyone else the same? 

It was three points.

Huge result for us and should give us the confidence to build on it . 

I said after the LCF that I was more optimistic about going to the peadodome because for the first time doubts will have set in their heads about their invincibility . The press made out it was an off day for them , today proved , as then , it was simply they couldn't match us . 

It really is up to us now .