Emotional

its_an_extender

Extra time was a nightmare.

First 45 = 2 mins added on,  second 45 = 4 mins then  4 mins extra time = just short of 2 additional minutes. That logic would see most halfs of football last about an hour.  Spent the entire time shouting at the TV about the injustice of it all if they fuckers had grabbed an equaliser.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Kept saying to myself this team needed a season defining result, one that was against the odds, against the ref best efforts and decisions and by fuck we got it. Was near in tears or agony or having a heart attack. Dunno 🤷‍♂️😁😁

Said at ht we had it in us but we just had rise above the refereeing 

Couldn’t watch it today so took myself out and avoided the score. Told my boy to text me if we won. Half past 2 I still didn’t have a text so thought we’d been gubbed. Next thing a text comes in saying Clancy is a prick etc and another load of shite. He forgot to actually tell me the score but texted again right away to say we’d pumped them. I honestly didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Last season when things went wrong after the break I said on a post here that we were lucky to have Steven Gerrard and that we should give him time. He has taken us to another level and we are now more than a match for the tarriers. The great thing is that they now realise that and are shitting themselves. It’s fuckin brilliant going into the winter break with the bragging rights and I don’t think we’ll be doing what we did last year when we come back. Mon the famous,!!!!!!!!

Can’t get over how proud I am of this team today 

Seeing their togetherness, passion and refusal to lose no matter how much luck or cheating was going against us 

The delight on their faces even those that didn’t get on celebrating in front of the fans

A proper Rangers team with a proper Rangers manager 

Archived