Chris Sutton put in his place

Sonnybear1972

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are people going to wake up to the fact that he is wanting a reaction from the things he says?

Best thing would be to ignore the cunt and watch him fade away into obscurity.

He probably posts this shit, thinks jobs a good un, and doesn’t bother reading the replies.

Lets just ignore all of those cunts and enjoy the win. 

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

When are people going to wake up to the fact that he is wanting a reaction from the things he says?

Best thing would be to ignore the cunt and watch him fade away into obscurity.

He probably posts this shit, thinks jobs a good un, and doesn’t bother reading the replies.

Lets just ignore all of those cunts and enjoy the win. 

I get what you're saying mate but these dirty fenian bastards never miss an opportunity to rub it in our faces so now it's our turn. Get it right round them

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I get what you're saying mate but these dirty fenian bastards never miss an opportunity to rub it in our faces so now it's our turn. Get it right round them

Would’ve liked to see it rubbed into Scott browns and griffiths face more but also we’re better than that so our celebrations were good enough! 

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Every time I see that cunt,I see the same expressions as Julian Clarey.
He's a fuckin tosser.

A colleague used to let’s say deliver to this clowns house, Thorntonhall no less, he said it was like a gypsy encampment, clatty weans and dogs running about, bogging, left it like a shitehouse, tramp.

On 29/12/2019 at 16:05, Howsitgoing said:

This is the guy that took Sutton’s money, bankrupting him.  

129360AD-0639-4F0F-A294-731D60B05253.jpeg

:lol:

Just an ordinary bloke ... going about his normal business of clearing the streets of unwanted scum .... a true unsung hero .....  I thank him and wish him well .... :p:

:UK:

On 29/12/2019 at 16:24, born a blue nose said:

Savage has severely went up in my estimations the last couple years, he’s probably a fan of us now due to his winding up of the glesga glutten sutton 

Didn't savage offer to play for us during McCoist's days as manager?

Archived