Kris Boyd

Assegai

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did the same when he rinsed Sky for highlighting a nothing incident involving Alfie at the Motherwell game. Perhaps now that he is no longer playing he feels he can speak his mind rather than tip toe around issues for fear of upsetting his club. More power to your elbow Boydie.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

He did the same when he rinsed Sky for highlighting a nothing incident involving Alfie at the Motherwell game. Perhaps now that he is no longer playing he feels he can speak his mind rather than tip toe around issues for fear of upsetting his club. More power to your elbow Boydie.

I agree. Now killie no longer pay him, and he’s not a player at all, he can now call out things as he sees it, without getting into trouble from his employer, other clubs or the sfa. 

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Not just his sticking up for us, but his actual analysis and facts made Commons look like a competition winner who won a place at the table.

Commons trying to defend the hand ball goal not being disallowed was pathetic, “but, but, but” Boyd was just looking at him like wtf you on about.

On 30/12/2019 at 13:45, dummiesoot said:

I some online arsehole is calling Boyd unbalanced and biased or words to that effect. 

They never notice Crocker n walker spouting extreme bias. Funny that

I was watching the game with some English boys who have no dog in the fight and even they were astonished at the anti Rangers commentary bias and refereeing. 

Archived