Kris Boyd

Assegai

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

He's not really said anything you can argue with in that article but I'd much rather he talked about us tbh. About how good we were last Sunday and about how good we have been all season. There's not been enough praise for us over the last week imo and our performance and general run of form this year has been forgotten amongst all the other craziness going on with Morelos and Clancy. 

We were brilliant, and we've been very good for the vast majority of the season. We have some excellent players playing at a really high level consistently and obviously the manager and his team have done a great job. None of that gets mentioned enough in the SMSM as far as I'm concerned. 

People complain when ex-players don't defend us then complain when they do!! Ffs.

On 31/12/2019 at 16:12, Courtyard Bear said:

You have to wonder if McCann and him have had a wee word together and Neil has said if we beat this scum on Sunday you need to do the wee smile to the camera. 
It’s almost the indentical picture. 

696D641F-D8D3-4CF3-824B-920E6A2C188A.thumb.jpeg.0fd32014a4de250e8edcabb5b241566b.jpeg

16 hours ago, Big Al II said:

About time you’d never really have known he played for us before the last few weeks.

I honestly think he felt he couldn’t say anything positive about us while he was still under contract with Killie. Since he hung up his boots he’s almost became a different person! Hopefully he keeps it up!

I think it perhaps was tricky for him. As a fan he was would know that he was awful in his second spell with us which can't have been easy. Secondly he probably felt he couldn't speak out too much for us when contacted to another SpL team. More of this though.

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think it perhaps was tricky for him. As a fan he was would know that he was awful in his second spell with us which can't have been easy. Secondly he probably felt he couldn't speak out too much for us when contacted to another SpL team. More of this though.

I'm not sure being contracted to Kilmarnock meant he had to be another who continually stuck the boot in though either.

However, whatever the catalyst for the turnaround in him I'm all in favour of it.

My favourite from him on the 29th was when Commons mentioned that Alfie hadn't scored again.

He told him that he was the same in these fixtures and he used to  just say "I will score the goals against everyone else, and leave scoring against them to Kenny"

😂😂😂

Archived