Fraser Aird

falkirkNS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate that boys been everywhere. 

He was at narsa when he wasn't a Rangers player 

Yeah a lot of people don't realize how much of a Rangers man Aird is his whole family. I know people that are close with him and his family. 

Sacked FFS!

Well I say sacked but his contract was expiring at the start of January anyway!

“Cove Rangers FC is aware of an image which is circulating relating to one of our players at the recent celtic v Rangers match.

“As a club we do not condone such behaviour and expect all of our players to represent our club in the correct manner at all times.

“Fraser Aird's contract with the club was due to expire at the start of January and as a result he will be leaving the club with immediate effect.”

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sacked FFS!

“Cove Rangers FC is aware of an image which is circulating relating to one of our players at the recent celtic v Rangers match.

“As a club we do not condone such behaviour and expect all of our players to represent our club in the correct manner at all times.

“Fraser Aird's contract with the club was due to expire at the start of January and as a result he will be leaving the club with immediate effect.”

They should change their name to Cove Septic ffs,aww don't annoy the poor mhanky bassas or else 😞

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sacked FFS!

Well done the media especially the sun reporters are you happy now  .

What next hound our players and management team  especially Morelos so they leave .

You are definitely  on lawell s  payroll  as you only do negative stories about Ranger or ex Rangers .

But write about Rod / Griffiths and co  as hero’s your dangerous .

Our  club should bar you from Ibrox or any players talking to you.

5 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

This country is mate.  I've been arguing with fucking taigs and taig fucking sympathisers since I got up. 

Why?

Fuck spending all day arguing with they deluded spastics who gives a fuck what they say just laugh at them. 

24 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

As I cannot let these deluded fenian bastards get away with the crap they spout. 

Wasting your time mate you can’t reason with them, it’s like programmed robots all spouting the same pish over and over best to just mock them for being thick brainwashed windylickers 

Archived