Fraser Aird

falkirkNS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry a bit off topic, looking for some help from fellow bears or an admin of the site, someone sent me a screenshot of a guy posting on here using my name being a dick to folk and threatening, feels like Tim behaviour.

His user name is dynamo govan or govan dynamo, obviously concerned this weirdo is doing this under my name, so is there any chance these comments can be deleted and his profile disabled. Could anyone one help or point me to an admin ?

Wish I was kidding with so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

33 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The boy has to find another club, hes looking to stay professional, now clubs in Scotland wont touch him, more so because of the rabid fenian press and PR system run by Septic Fc and the Scottish Nazi Party.

Whether it's true or not he's suposed to be signing for a club in the states hence the short term deal he was on at cove

41 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The boy has to find another club, hes looking to stay professional, now clubs in Scotland wont touch him, more so because of the rabid fenian press and PR system run by Septic Fc and the Scottish Nazi Party.

If a team think he’s good enough they’ll sign him no problem in my opinion mate , This won’t effect his career, probably cove wouldn’t have made an issue either if his contract wasn’t running out in 2 days 

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Aird is a full Canadian international, bizzare how he has ended up at Cove anyway - Plenty of N.American clubs will snap him up. Good luck Fraser, hopefully see you back at Ibrox supporting us very soon.

No offence to the lad but I’m afraid we saw for 3 seasons why he’s ended up at cove 

Archived