Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact he got sent off for a nothing foul on Brown then that was complete garbage 

Julien should’ve been off for last man bundling Morelos over 

Bolignoli professional foul on Morelos while on a booking 

After getting booked Christie got nutmegged by Morelos then grabbed his crotch to stop him 

Just now, GA1972 said:

The fact he got sent off for a nothing foul on Brown then that was complete garbage 

After getting booked Christie got nutmegged by Morelos then grabbed his crotch to stop him 

The ref was wanting to book him for a previous barge into brown a few minutes before, but played on and left it/forgot about it.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

seeing it for the second time. Julien fouled Morelos therefore a red card.

Good question but we managed at Hibs last friday without him...but ideally no more than 2 games. Am not even going to worry about it now ,am going to enjoy our day and New year Again!!!...

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

All 3 of them were reds 

1 minute ago, Rlm said:

Good question but we managed at Hibs last friday without him...but ideally no more than 2 games. Am not even going to worry about it now ,am going to enjoy our day and New year Again!!!...

Morelos will eventually get fed up missing games. That's the point, it's got nothing to do with having a capable replacement.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Even though he did dive, just let it go ffs. The game was over. Clancy tried to be the motm all day long. The only bitter taste on a wonderful day for me.

I know exactly the same with the penalty. To be honest as much as I'd love it I'd think it would be ridiculous the other way round if we got that penalty. 

Archived