Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ElBufalo20

Aribo

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Clone of Ejaria 

Given the choice I’d pick Eejaria.
Pity the big fella shat the bed.

Said a few times on here, the number of times Aribo tries to challenge a player from the wrong side is astonishing. Happens all the time, 

Hopefully he does a Barisic and he’s just taking time to settle. Unfortunately I don’t think that’ll be the case.

Cedrick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me he seriously needs to work on his movement and fitness. He doesn't move enough when we have throw ins, when someone is outnumbered wide he still seems to stand still and when we are pressing he seems to be jogging. 

When he's given the ball for a 1/2 he's too slow on releasing it and pisses about with it too much when his backs to goal. He has a bit of skill and he has stepped up in some games but overall he doesn't do enough for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

For me he seriously needs to work on his movement and fitness. He doesn't move enough when we have throw ins, when someone is outnumbered wide he still seems to stand still and when we are pressing he seems to be jogging. 

When he's given the ball for a 1/2 he's too slow on releasing it and pisses about with it too much when his backs to goal. He has a bit of skill and he has stepped up in some games but overall he doesn't do enough for me. 

Last game I was at was the St Mirren game, time after time he kept getting space from his marker and ready for the through ball, nobody had the vision to see it and make the pass for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aribo is an incredibly gifted athlete. He is unorthodox in how he plays but reads the game very well. I think it is just a matter of time before him and Hagi get on the same page. However, he can be very frustrating to watch at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like fuckin bambi on ice, the guy can have a great first touch sometimes and scored a couple of nice goals but for me hes trying to go past people with clever touches his brain can see but his skinny legs cant do, forever loses the ball, if he just passed and moved he could be a good player but hes powder puff and I'm not seeing a 10 million pound player in there that is sometimes mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teddybear1975 said:

He'll come good. Finding the step up tough though.

What you have right now is as good as its gonna get from him, 1 decent game followed by half a dozen no shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zappa6995 said:

What you have right now is as good as its gonna get from him, 1 decent game followed by half a dozen no shows.

We'll see.  Took Barasic time to adapt to pace and physicality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geronimoo said:

Last game I was at was the St Mirren game, time after time he kept getting space from his marker and ready for the through ball, nobody had the vision to see it and make the pass for him.

I might be over critical as I don't rate him much and think he's a lazy bastard. 

I was at the hibs game and he was frustrating the life out of me, when it comes to the ugly side of the game he just jogs, holds on to the ball too much before playing a simple lay off.  If he was getting away from his marker it's cause they weren't marking him. 

For me he has a lot do before I would put him in the team ahead of others. As I say though I don't rate him and probably have blinkers on because of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...