In celebration. That cunt Clancy

Junior Soprano

39 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I've read a couple of reports and like the bbc have ignored most , if not all , of what went on . We , as a club , need to highlight these things the way the tarriers do and put the same pressure onto refs the way they do . I honestly thought Clancy was going to play on till they scored he was that blatant . 

It’s the only thing I’m extremely disappointed in tonight .SG is failing here for me ,on this matter 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s the only thing I’m extremely disappointed in tonight .SG is failing here for me ,on this matter 

Yeah I was a bit disappointed he had no issues with the ref other than julien.  Maybe once he watches it over again he'll reconsider . 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah I was a bit disappointed he had no issues with the ref other than julien.  Maybe once he watches it over again he'll reconsider . 

It’s recurring theme .I don’t care as much if we keep winning .If we run out of steam .Then maybe then it will matter more .There will be nowhere to go without it looking like sour grapes 

Rangers played a blinder today, as in all big games there is ebb and flow, especially away from home. We battered them today. No matter how the game ended sending off Morelos was a disingenuous act (to help them after the winter break), and was made more notable by the fact that after the ball went back towards their end the whistle blew..funny that after all the extra extra time we’d had at our end.

7 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Rangers played a blinder today, as in all big games there is ebb and flow, especially away from home. We battered them today. No matter how the game ended sending off Morelos was a disingenuous act (to help them after the winter break), and was made more notable by the fact that after the ball went back towards their end the whistle blew..funny that after all the extra extra time we’d had at our end.

First was never a yellow 

I would love for the club to come out and absolutely slaughter the officials from a position of strength.

That refereeing performance yesterday was absolutely shocking.

It’s well beyond incompetence, we the fans have been saying it for years now and how the Scottish football authorities and MSM can possibly continue to sweep it under the carpet is beyond me. 

I love Steven Gerrard but unless he is playing some long game 3-D chess on this issue then I am disappointed that he says he has no issue for the second time in a row 

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Needs taking to task. Christie, pingpong. Wolliboli  , and Juliet all escaped 2 yellows. Katic furs foul yellow. Morelos 2 yellows. Kamara straight yellow. 
he is a dirty fucking cheat. Not even considering their penalty 

St Aloysius was his schooling. No need to say anything else 

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m being serious here. That cunt should be no where near football. He done his best to fuck us.

not for the first time

Totally agree, and what better time to do it after you have won. No one can accuse us of sour grapes, but we want this cunt taken to task for clear bias and corruption.

IMG-20191229-WA0000.jpg

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

He did comment on the fact their 'goal' was handball, saying 'you are not going to get those here' . Well if we don't apply that rule, which one's do we apply? 

We saw a few weeks back that offside doesn't appear to apply to them either. 

I think it's reasonable to ask for an explanation, and on the back of a victory there's no better time. 

I actually considered making a thread about this but refrained because there are others but it's something I have been fuming over since the match. I truly hope our victory does not take over or gloss over what was an absolutely shocking performance from Clancy. I have never bought into the biased officials stuff either for or against us but yesterday was the closest I have ever witnessed that came near imo to outright cheating. The speed at getting cards out for Morelos while ignoring others proves beyond doubt Alfredo is refereered to a different standard to every other player in this country a scandal in itself. Add on the handball the awarding of a penalty (at nil nil remember when we were on top) for jersey clutching but ignoring the same offence when committed by them,the adding on of TWO extra minutes after the four held up were over,and a dozen other things I saw yesterday and it's clear we won that game inspite of Clancy. My fear is because we won it will all be completely glossed over in the media. We as a club cannot allow this to happen. And again we are missing our best striker for imo absolutely nothing. It was an utterly scandalous performance. I'm actually still angry at twenty to seven in the morning posting this.  And if this standard continues it'll be a miracle if we win this championship.

6 hours ago, Bakbear said:

I love Steven Gerrard but unless he is playing some long game 3-D chess on this issue then I am disappointed that he says he has no issue for the second time in a row 

He will no doubt have a post match analysis and in doing so be able to calmly reflect on the officiating (or lack of for certain parties) over the next day or two I imagine. I have no doubt that in the cold light of day he will be less than impressed with the lack of parity in decision making and at this point at the very least the club should make a considered evidence led complaint to the SFA. Probably not happen but if unchallenged there will be no potential deterrent moving on, Decisions on the field can be subjective but how can 7 unjustified minutes of extra time be added without suspicion of bias...

Archived