The Goldson appreciation Den.

Jamie0202

The best defenders concentrate for the full 90. He has in the past had even just a few seconds of losing his concentration which has cost us.

Today, and for much of the season tbh he was on it for 90. Kept them very quiet and looked like he knew how to handle Eduard. That showed.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Borna for me he was outstanding.

Had to ask because it genuinely wasn't clear. They were all brilliant.

With two assists I won't argue though. He's class. The first choice LB of the current World Cup finalists. Love them all.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

The best defenders concentrate for the full 90. He has in the past had even just a few seconds of losing his concentration which has cost us.

Today, and for much of the season tbh he was on it for 90. Kept them very quiet and looked like he knew how to handle Eduard. That showed.

Thats's spot on. Edouard however some might deny it is a quality player. Never got a sniff today.

22 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s consistently been our best centre half since he signed. He’s superb & hugely underrated by our support. 

It makes sense though why he has his critics. He has more games therefore more chances to fuck up.

Today he was excellent.

I've already said it but that pass from right to left was ridiculous. Alfie should have finished the subsequent cross.

9 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Outstanding the day. He can make the game look easy but as we know been capable of some errors too. But again excellent the day and he can improve still overall. 

He is excellent more often than not. My only doubt was him vs Edouard but he absolutely bossed that duel today. Distribution was first class as well.

57 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Though he was brilliant today and has been for some time since his higher profile mistakes.

What a fucking ball in the second half out wide left which led to a Morelos sitter eh. What a fucking ball.

Colossus. Certainly growing on me.

just wsh Alfredo had scored would have been goal of the season. 

Big man was outstanding today. Handled that cunt edouard with ease.

Excellent pass out to Kent for Alfie’s chance, if that was that vvd cunt playing that to mane or similar it’d have been replayed a million times on sky.

Unlucky not to score just before Katic’s winner as well. 

Best game in a Rangers jersey for me.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

just wsh Alfredo had scored would have been goal of the season. 

Nah mate. Whatever keeps the bids from coming. Hot head and canny score against the sellik

Love him.

I'v seen Gazza and Laudrup live at Ibrox and I rank Alfie at the same level.

When he does eventually leave us I'll have an odd sense of support for whatever team he goes to. Same with Gerrard I suppose. 

Unrealistically I want him to stay. Don't care about crazy money. He can fulfil his dreams with us without a doubt. Thetre's no bigger club.

8 minutes ago, ayrshireger said:

Big man was outstanding today. Handled that cunt edouard with ease.

Excellent pass out to Kent for Alfie’s chance, if that was that vvd cunt playing that to mane or similar it’d have been replayed a million times on sky.

Unlucky not to score just before Katic’s winner as well. 

Best game in a Rangers jersey for me.

This. Outstanding pass.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nah mate. Whatever keeps the bids from coming. Hot head and canny score against the sellik

Love him.

I'v seen Gazza and Laudrup live at Ibrox and I rank Alfie at the same level.

When he does eventually leave us I'll have an odd sense of support for whatever team he goes to. Same with Gerrard I suppose. 

Unrealistically I want him to stay. Don't care about crazy money. He can fulfil his dreams with us without a doubt. Thetre's no bigger club.

made the comment a year ago he'll leave for millions but his next move after that  will be massive - he can be that good. 

Archived