celtic Vs Rangers - Video

julescotia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, julescotia said:

:rangers::cheers::rangers:

Brilliant tribute Jules mate .... thanks for taking the time out to share this wonderful footage of a Monster of a win for us over these rabids.

All the best for the New Year to you and your wife .... I hope it's better for you now and may the coming year see you both go from strength to strength.

:UK:

15 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Davis was a 10/10

There wasn't a failure in the team yesterday it was purely down to personal choice. I loved Ryan Kent's energy and skill particularly in the first half hour that set the tone for the overall display. It was a whole team effort that earned the result which was thoroughly deserved. Well done to Stevie G and the backroom staff also.

Cheers Jules :cup:

Was just about ready to go back to my scratcher,and saw you had posted what turned out to be another 11.32 mins of the true reflection of the match.
The one thing I did notice at 8.42 in,was Stevie G's reaction says he is going to right all the wrongs we have been through the last 8/9 years and he is fuckin luvvin it.
Cheers again mate :rangers:

33 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

The passion that the players , manager and staff showed at the end really gives me hope , we are seeing the start of something really special here .

Brilliant .

Totally agree. You only have to look at Morelos, both when others scored and at the end to see the passion oozing out of him.  This team have really come together as a group and thanks for that must go to the Gaffer and his backroom team.💙

Archived