John Hartson

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having just read all this in the daily retard I think its really wonderful comments from anyone who has ever had anything to do with celtic and some who just hate Rangers.

All crying about something  from Kent and Morelos' gestures to SG 's handshake. Not a word about being outplayed over two games, an offside goal, a goal from a handball a penalty from something that happens in every 18 yard box in every game  throughout Europe. Nothing about their 12th man and his biased decisions, only big bad Rangers. Away tae fuck you bunch of weans.

I thought Hartson was overreacting till I reviewed the video with a couple of my flat earth companions, theres a subtle yet blatant Masonic element to Gerrards "handshake" which frankly disgusts me, I mean we have a cheek to complain about refs when we have the likes of Zuckerberg, Bezos, the Rockefellers and even her lizard majesty the Queen on our side bending reality as we know it to our Protestant elitist

People like him are a brassneck, churns  out a one liner  now and again that's meant to be red meat to the animals  and to wind up bears,  and  then  then sit back and wait for the fallout, what a sad society when cunts like that even have a platform for their obscure ravings.

Archived