Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canny wait.

”Hi Panel, it’s Aiden from Coatbridge. I like to talk about how Alfredo Morelos said he wanted to slit my throat for being Catholic”

”That’s awful Aidan, I take it you were in the main stand when he gestured to you?”

”Naw, I was watching it at home with Bernadette” 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Canny wait.

”Hi Panel, it’s Aiden from Coatbridge. I like to talk about how Alfredo Morelos said he wanted to slit my throat for being Catholic”

”That’s awful Aidan, I take it you were in the main stand when he gestured to you?”

”Naw, I was watching it at home with Bernadette” 

Sounds like this journo from the sun!

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sounds like this journo from the sun!

Literally makes no sense. It's the equivalent of criticising him for speaking Spanish and not English because " he's not in South America anymore, he's in Scotland". 

He grew up in Columbia where this is a normal gesture, what the fuck are you expecting?

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tonight 6pm.

Lets all tune in to hear Declan, Gerald, Patrick, Seamus, Mick and Liam calling in to report a crime, an international war crime. 

2m7z1w1.gif.347fdd284dfc47276312d53c7e8d1af7.gif.90176e41fef91b3e15ba71206f2dd9f4.gif

That wee ponsy skip cracks me up, every time 😂

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Literally makes no sense. It's the equivalent of criticising him for speaking Spanish and not English because " he's not in South America anymore, he's in Scotland". 

He grew up in Columbia where this is a normal gesture, what the fuck are you expecting?

Aside from that, it's a normal gesture here as well. We all knew what it meant. Shouldn't have to defend the obvious.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

He did not grow up in Columbia mate. 

The taigs are back to their old tactics of trying to beat us off the pitch cause they know they cant beat us on it, back to the good old days, good thing everyones got plenty of lynx shower gel at xmas cause theres gonna be plenty of tears to bathe in this year

Archived