Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Tim talking about morelos he lives in there head rent free. 

They are mad. Surely they should be questioning the TLB, Lawell, tactics, being outplayed, out fought, their big players not turning up etc!

Fucking mad men!

This guy is saying Morelos being sent off has been brushed under the carpet haha! That's all we've heard!

Just now, CooperSF said:

Alfie is obviously tuning in back home with fear/concern that he’s disappointing this timothy.

He's even said I don't know how we haven't learned anything from the cup final but that's another story.

Wtf man

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They are mad. Surely they should be questioning the TLB, Lawell, tactics, being outplayed, out fought, their big players not turning up etc!

Fucking mad men!

This guy is saying Morelos being sent off has been brushed under the carpet haha! That's all we've heard!

Morelos will serve his ban, nothing has been brushed under any carpet. 

You think the caller would be happy that he isnt learning and will continue to get red cards and bans. 

Strange way to look at things, that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not to mention we're better, we've done it at their place, we've come through a tough December, and on paper we have a reasonable run after the break with so many home games. 

Still a long way to go but we really couldn't ask for much more. It's all in our hands. We're in a great position.

Spot on mate.

Unless the scum win every game before the split, it will be a big fuck up by us if we don't go into the split top of the league. 

I'm looking to be at least 4 points clear after 33 games played tbh.

1 minute ago, CooperSF said:

The pain in Hannah’s voice is bliss.

We’re living rent-fucking-free in his head. Perhaps he should consider hiring that ‘psychologist’ his paper used to analyse our players?

😂 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on mate.

Unless the scum win every game before the split, it will be a big fuck up by us if we don't go into the split top of the league. 

I'm looking to be at least 4 points clear after 33 games played tbh.

It's hard not to get too excited! Hearts away worries me slightly but having failed to win there last time round, I expect us to rectify that in January. I also fully expect us to beat them at Ibrox.

I'm generally pretty optimistic and i'm just so impressed with our football this season, especially the past 4-6 weeks. I can't see us falling apart. I can't see us bottling it. Luck, injuries, suspensions, touch wood, could play a part though. However, if we continue with the application we have shown for the majority of the season, we will win a lot of football games.

2 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

The pain in Hannah’s voice is bliss.

We’re living rent-fucking-free in his head. Perhaps he should consider hiring that ‘psychologist’ his paper used to analyse our players?

His ONLY response to the ref making mistakes is 'he only gets one shot at it live'!

Aye, we get that mate but he's got about 10 fucking wrong!

richles1872 likes this

Just now, Blueteeth said:

Apparently Neil Lennon has been sending himself nail bombs because he feels people have stopped feeling sorry for him and paying attention to him.

Oh they’re paying attention to him mate 😉

Blueteeth likes this

23 hours ago, TMB said:

A celtic fan was asked, prior to the League Cup final would he have taken a win in the cup and a loss in the league.  Of course, he said yes.  The League Cup was never a priority for us and I'd have happily taken 3 points in the league and lovingly wrapped the League Cup trophy in bubble wrap and carried it to Parkhead myself.  Make no mistake, if we win the SPFL and become champions their League Cup win will bring them no comfort whatsoever.  In fact, an early exit in the Scottish Cup could be to our advantage as we could then focus on the league and Europe without excess fixture congestion.  

I would rather have the cup to be fair