Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

You would rather have the league cup over the league?

No, I would rather have the cup than 3 points against them. It’s a cup ffs!

The league can always  be clawed back, even if we lost against them, I still think we’re good enough to win the league.

20 minutes ago, TMB said:

You’d have the cup but be eight points behind?  Not for me.  Winning the league, stopping the nine, qualifying for the Champions League, that’s the priority. 

My point was it’s a cup, the league is the long game, 8/5 points behind them would still be doable 

1 minute ago, corkinator said:

No, I would rather have the cup than 3 points against them. It’s a cup ffs!

The league can always  be clawed back, even if we lost against them, I still think we’re good enough to win the league.

Shite!

“The league can always be clawed back” 

😂

24 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think we have 50 points out of 57! That's an astounding stat. That's got to be up there with some of our great teams/seasons, possibly better than a fair few.

Championship winning consistency at last.  Replicate that form after the winter break and aim to finish the season on 100 points.  

1 minute ago, corkinator said:

Given the choice of the league or the cup I’ll take the league, the choice was 3pts against them or a cup! I’d take the cup 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve said elsewhere losing that cup could have a blessing in disguise, in a nut shell, we win that cup we go into Sunday’s game with a different attitude I reckon and could have potentially lost the game and lost the footing in the league which looks like it’s gonna come down to 3 points against them. So aye in this instance I’d rather the 3 points. 

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

I’ve said elsewhere losing that cup could have a blessing in disguise, in a nut shell, we win that cup we go into Sunday’s game with a different attitude I reckon and could have potentially lost the game and lost the footing in the league which looks like it’s gonna come down to 3 points against them. So aye in this instance I’d rather the 3 points. 

Fair dos, I honestly don’t think they’re a great side, I believed we could win all 3 this season and do well in Europe. 
it’s the mhedia bumming them up, some of the football we play is up there with advocaat first couple of seasons, it’s incredible. 
the frightening thing is I don’t think we’ve even reached out peak yet. 
if we keep this squad together we can dominate for years, especially if VAR comes in. 

Archived