Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Haha. I know it sounded really pedantic, but I just meant the finger across the throat to my mind is the we way we make that as a threatening gesture, not the way he did it.

Fuckin love a bit of pedantic cairy oan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Alex said 7 of celtic's next 9 games after the winter break are away from home.ย  If we put a winning run together up until that next Old Firm at Ibrox we could go in to that game looking to kill the league off.ย  It's in our hands!

Fuck sake mate lets beat st. Mirren first

10 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Is the Killieย fan pulling his wire on air.

very heavy breathing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree with his point through, Dyer was almost certainly behind the player revolt against Allessio - worked well for him though as he has the job and is Clarke's assistant at SFA. Hopefully his team get relegated pronto.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Hugh saying we need to look at the reason why we draw v sheep the miss chances in final before we question officials

I hate hearing this shite from even our own fans..... never mindย missed chances, draws, wins losses... officials should be doing theirย job correct first time every time, regardless of how many chances weโ€™ve missed!! Boils ma blood!!ย 

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

Alex said 7 of celtic's next 9 games after the winter break are away from home.ย  If we put a winning run together up until that next Old Firm at Ibrox we could go in to that game looking to kill the league off.ย  It's in our hands!

Dont even think like that, they have only dropped one more point than us on the road and (just like us at aberdeen) one of they games the officials humped them big time,ย 

The fact its in our hands is excellent, but im expecting them to win every game before the next OF game so we must do the same

Turned over to R5 now, Sutton and John Collins are actually given massive praise to Rangers - what a bizzare evening.

ย 

Edit: Sutton now battering Morelos for his discipline, "Red card and gesture will cost Rangers" - normal service resumed, he just can't help himself.

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hugh saying we need to look at the reason why we draw v sheep the miss chances in final before we question officials

I had turned it off before then. ย 

But heโ€™s off the mark on that one, given the significance of those decisions against us.

The SFA and referees have to be questioned about their failings.ย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

The cunt that said the top tier would be shut if they don't get 9INR has basically confirmed that they are a bunch of glory huntersย 

Perhaps. But it is evident that their passion for supporting celtic is only because they hate Rangers.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

I had turned it off before then. ย 

But heโ€™s off the mark on that one, given the significance of those decisions against us.

The SFA and referees have to be questioned about their failings.ย 

ย 

Let's get another referee strike ASAP.

There was a cunt on last week after the Killie game I think called Blair, he said to Keevan's " mark my words Hugh, we will beat Rangers as they don't have the bottle to beat us, we will be on top with enough points to see it through" I wish I gave enough fucks to phone in tonight and ask Hugh to pass on a wee message to Blair -- get it roon ye ya blabbering mess.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Nae body sitting on top tier if we don't get 9IAR

ย 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

"Wee wee wee wee wee guys we've got"

We are the team they could not kill, thought they had a freebie from 2012-whenever fuck off plebs we are on the march.

Archived