Death threats now to our players

Smile

47 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

You do have a bad rep of our police.

tell u what son, my lad is a Policeman, he’s only 25, he’s fucking Rangers daft, as are most of his colleagues. 

See yezterday, he had to steam into a tarrier cesspit and calm the cunts down, without showing any bias.

i won’t show or let on where he’s based. But on Xmas day we had dinner at half 12, cause he was back shift... taking over from the night shift looking after some stinking wee tarrier  cow he and his shift  had to lift on Xmas eve as she was full of bevvy knocking fuck out of her tarrier partner. 
shr tried to fight the guys calling them H** polis etc, funny she hit the meat wagon face first on the way in, and was in the cells to Friday 🇬🇧

yes, you can slag the police, but I’ve seen from my son first hand, and met a few of his colleagues, they are getting an unfair rep on a lot of occasions.

Totally agree with you. I objected to someone referring to them as pigs on another thread and was surprised at the number of posters that disagreed with me and try to say they were all scum supporters. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

tell u what son, my lad is a Policeman, he’s only 25, he’s fucking Rangers daft, as are most of his colleagues. 

See yezterday, he had to steam into a tarrier cesspit and calm the cunts down, without showing any bias.

i won’t show or let on where he’s based. But on Xmas day we had dinner at half 12, cause he was back shift... taking over from the night shift looking after some stinking wee tarrier  cow he and his shift  had to lift on Xmas eve as she was full of bevvy knocking fuck out of her tarrier partner. 
shr tried to fight the guys calling them H** polis etc, funny she hit the meat wagon face first on the way in, and was in the cells to Friday 🇬🇧

yes, you can slag the police, but I’ve seen from my son first hand, and met a few of his colleagues, they are getting an unfair rep on a lot of occasions.

I'm sure there is many a good officer out there, but sadly the force is infested with taigs. An old school mate of mine just recently retired, managing to reach the rank of Superintendant and he struggled for the last ten years there hanging in for his pension, such was the change in culture.

Now today we see the pictures of the GB with thousands marching behind them letting off numerous flares, singing their songs of hate, surrounded by plod and not one thing done about it. Yet I sing in condemnation about a murdering terrorist, I'm a racist and lifted? Aye, fucking right ye are! 

So if that was an Orange parade, would plod look the other way? Thought not!

The PUL community are policed to a different standard, no different to the team ref'd to a different standard on the park. Your son is part of that organision. As the the police say themselves, you fly with the craws, you get shot with the craws.

As for me, my opinion of plod is well documented, in I have no fucking time for them whatsoever and never have done for very good reason. As an organisation they  are corrupt to the fucking core and a shower of bigoted bastards only too willing to be the stormtroopers of SNPira. 

Plod got them 14 paedo names yet from that lawyer to arrest the cunts? Thought not! But phone in and report some cunt's singing TBB in the street, six fucking squad cars at the ready.

I'll leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm sure there is many a good officer out there, but sadly the force is infested with taigs. An old school mate of mine just recently retired, managing to reach the rank of Superintendant and he struggled for the last ten years there hanging in for his pension, such was the change in culture.

Now today we see the pictures of the GB with thousands marching behind them letting off numerous flares, singing their songs of hate, surrounded by plod and not one thing done about it. Yet I sing in condemnation about a murdering terrorist, I'm a racist and lifted? Aye, fucking right ye are! 

The PUL community are policed to a different standard, no different to the team ref'd to a different standard on the park. Your son is part of that organision. As the the police say themselves, you fly with the craws, you get shot with the craws.

As for me, my opinion of plod is well documented, in I have no fucking time for them whatsoever and never have done for very good reason. As an organisation they  are corrupt to the fucking core and a shower of bigoted bastards only too willing to be the stormtroopers of SNPira. 

Plod got them 14 paedo names yet from that lawyer to arrest the cunts? Thought not! But phone in and report some cunt's singing TBB in the street, six fucking squad cars at the ready.

I'll leave it at that.

Ok. Fair enough. 
I’m just hoping he comes home every night/day.

it is a minefield out there, and he hates where he’s actually based.

who’d be a polis?

probably wouldn’t be one now if he knew the shit that goes on once in tbf. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'll leave it at that.

The UB have had a march with flares etc being let off and the polis didn't do anything 

Aird gets sacked for making a wanker gesture at a howling crowd yet cunts like this get away with posts like that. Utter scum of the earth and the usual pish of "my account was hacked" should be no defence these days.  If he has previous posts of a similar quality of grammar (shite really) then they should get charged.  

If I posted something like that and my employers saw it, I'd get sacked. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Social media is an absolute cancer on society. Gives every idiot going a platform to voice their opinion and act like tough guys.

No mate. What it does is give every moronic bastard like him the ability to confirm beyond doubt they’ve got more wax in their ears than brains in their heads. If drooling and slapping their own heads was a sport the scum hordes would be world champions.

2 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Wasn’t the budgie was it? 😂😂 Apparently they were knocking fuck out of one another after the game, my mate who saw it and messaged me said it was brilliant, cannae beat taig on taig after them getting fucked he said, I concur, I replied.😂😂

3 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Nothing you can say will change my mind about several incidents I have had first hand experience of from fuckin plod.
Of course you are going to stick up for your son,which I applaud.
Me personally find them lazy ,fuckin cowardly and just downright fuckin bully's.
Your son and his colleagues will be unique in a police force who aint doing there fuckin job,and want to be judge and executioner instead of just upholding the law.  

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wasn’t the budgie was it? 😂😂 Apparently they were knocking fuck out of one another after the game, my mate who saw it and messaged me said it was brilliant, cannae beat taig on taig after them getting fucked he said, I concur, I replied.😂😂

Shoulda waited round the corner,then just arrived to mop up the rancid bastards blood.

• 2 weeks later...

MAN NICKED 

celtic vs Rangers: Hoops fan arrested by police after ‘threats to slash throats of Morelos and Kent’

A celtic fan has been arrested over an alleged threatened to slash the throats of two Rangers players.

Cops confirmed that Steven Pettigrew, 34, had been nicked over an "offensive social media post" in which it is claimed a threat was made about Ibrox stars Alfredo Morelos and Ryan Kent.

NINTCHDBPICT000550816225-5.jpg?w=620

NINTCHDBPICT000550501529.jpg?w=620

The alleged online post came after Rangers emerged victorious over celtic after their 2-1 win against the Hoops on December 29.

Steven Gerrard's men secured all three points in the league clash at celtic Park courtesy of goals from Kent and Nikola Katic.

Cops confirmed that the man is set to appear in Greenock Sheriff Court today.

A spokesperson for the force said: "Police Scotland can confirm that a 34-year-old man has been arrested and charged in relation to an offensive social media post after the celtic vs Rangers game on Sunday December 29, 2019.

"He is due to appear in Greenock Sheriff Court on January 10, 2019."

This should be jail time for the fucking rhat.

Even an excuse of “I didn’t really mean it” or “I was only joking” doesn’t cut it.

A threat on someone’s life is vile and would be quite scary for both players. 

Imagine going about your own business but that threat is at the back of your mind. 

Must be nerve wracking. 

But he will walk with a warning in the Republic of Schottland.

On 30/12/2019 at 13:17, Moody Blue said:

Aird gets sacked for making a wanker gesture at a howling crowd yet cunts like this get away with posts like that. Utter scum of the earth and the usual pish of "my account was hacked" should be no defence these days.  If he has previous posts of a similar quality of grammar (shite really) then they should get charged.  

If I posted something like that and my employers saw it, I'd get sacked. 

What's the chance of that piece of  scum having a job that he could be sacked from.

Archived