Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Death threats now to our players

2 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Can honestly see violence erupting after 55.

Aye it will mainly be of the domestic variety when the jungle jims set about their sisters/wives.

21 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

You do have a bad rep of our police.

tell u what son, my lad is a Policeman, he’s only 25, he’s fucking Rangers daft, as are most of his colleagues. 

See yezterday, he had to steam into a tarrier cesspit and calm the cunts down, without showing any bias.

i won’t show or let on where he’s based. But on Xmas day we had dinner at half 12, cause he was back shift... taking over from the night shift looking after some stinking wee tarrier  cow he and his shift  had to lift on Xmas eve as she was full of bevvy knocking fuck out of her tarrier partner. 
shr tried to fight the guys calling them H** polis etc, funny she hit the meat wagon face first on the way in, and was in the cells to Friday 🇬🇧

yes, you can slag the police, but I’ve seen from my son first hand, and met a few of his colleagues, they are getting an unfair rep on a lot of occasions.

I hope she’s been done with sectarian abuse ?

scottyscott1963 likes this

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope she’s been done with sectarian abuse ?

No idea, I’ll ask him, but it seems standard that one (anybody) can shout an bawl like fuck about getting lifted, then start on about human rights etc.

i was at his passing out parade 13 months ago, what a dY that was, and what a speech by the current police Scotland commander.

bsdically you’ll get treated like shit, spat on, swore at, abused, but the first people cunts phone when stuff goes south. 👊🏿🇬🇧

cunt still at it on twatter

... to a celtic manger yous hated for being an Irish catholic and others, were was your outrage then? En claim Morelos was racially abused when half our team are black, a Muslim a Jew, but throat cutting is just a culture thing ... fuck off the lot of yous. Fuck Morelos and Kent