Alfredo That's Great

BLUEDIGNITY

• BLUEDIGNITY changed the title to Alfredo That's Great
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Back in Colombia for a meeting with the head of the Denya cartel.  Expect Colombian neckties on the streets of Glasgow.

The abuse he gets is pathetic. People forget this guy is only 23. When the rest of the players and staff were no doubt getting pissed celebrating, he was heading off to South America for a great cause. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

The abuse he gets is pathetic. People forget this guy is only 23. When the rest of the players and staff were no doubt getting pissed celebrating, he was heading off to South America for a great cause. 

If the Catholic Church or Govt in Columbia gave him some sort of honour, could you imagine the meltdown but the press here would be all negative.

👏👏👏

There is so much negativity in Scotland's media crews .... towards a genuine local hero in his own country ...... and to The Rangers' support world wide ... it beggar's belief that this young man has managed to rise above the stinking bile poured out in his name and even more surreal to be actually succeeding in this environment ...... they should all be jailed for their racist and bigoted attacks on a young black footballer plying his trade far away from his family and friends.

I can honestly say that I have not had so much respect for a player from his ethnic background since I first saw the great Pele strut his stuff on the world scene ...... Alfredo has more than a way to go to reach the playing skills of Pele right enough  .... but the honest integrity he has at a young age is on a par with the great Brazilian  ..... who also oozed class and charm in abundance.

I can understand the position of rival supporters hating him when he does their team over ..... that's football ...... but how anybody in a well paid position in the press can dislike him and also ignore his real life values .... is alien to me and it stinks to high heaven of the tarrier mentality .... which reeks of jealousy .... racism .... outright bigotry .... and down right stupidity.

It will be sad day for us when he leaves our land ...... but hopefully only after he helps us to title number 55 .... :p:

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

superb from Alfie, definitely maturing and enhancing his public image back home and with us but obviously will get swept under the rug by Scottish MSM.

image has always been positive in Colombia then again the country is not full of fenian bastards. 

Archived