Kent’s attitude

gman

1 hour ago, gman said:

First Class. Looks as though he never tires helping the team. Even when he’s not on his game, tracks back,  hunts down players - lucky to have him.  

Needs to up his game in the attacking sense, showed it on Sunday - but we need that consistent performance between now and May.

His goal was better than I first thought, it was the end to a superb move but when you see it from behind the goal the ball started out way outside the goalies rh post round the shitebag defender who turned his back then curled in off the post, it was a beauty.

He hates them as much as we do and I love it, it looks like the whole team feels the same way 

Thankfully doesn’t seem like any of our players are pals with theirs which is something that used to wind me up during Walters last spell 

The days of our players and staff rolling over and taking all sorts of goading are truly over now. We have players and staff who utterly detest them and treat them with the disrespect they deserve. It wasnae too long ago they were blowing their nose on to our corner flags and wrapping scarfs around goal posts. That shit won't wash now and it's amazing to see. 

Archived