scumbag sutton

sausagetrunks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read his latest pish and im not going to. It is all too predictable what itll be like anyway. Ive made it my resolution for 2020 not to rise  to pricks like him and Michael stewart, after all its the reaction they crave. The club on the other hand should definitely be having words with BT. I cant believe that a serious media company are happy having someone who seems determined to alienate a huge percentage of their target audience/clientele.

12 hours ago, pcbear said:

They have had a free reign publishing any old shite with no comeback or retribution  for years, prepare for the anti to be upped as their "team" is under some pressure for the first time in a decade and its not been well received, so they are all flapping like fuck.

They are flapping alright,  a rattler  I spoke to last night is convinced that Brenda is going to Man utd.  And S.G. will replace him at Leicester. 

File under:

"Delusional, Self Interested, Bitter, Shit Stirring For Self Attention, Brainwashed Phoney Tim Minded Englishman Who Is Hurting, Becoming More Desperately Paranoid. And Beginning To Panic As We Reach 55 "

Right next to the Rod Stewart file in the  "Lost The Plot Altogether" section.

And smile. It means we are really getting to them.

Who's  orchestrating this or is that giving them too much credit?

It happens regularly, they'll be headlines that suit their agenda on the day  and the day after a game, They'll be idiots calling in to phone-in and plenty of activity on twitter.

Over the following days they'll keep the story going by printing articles for former player, so called sports psychologists, or anybody else whos willing to put their name to the propaganda for a few quid.

It's now 6 days after the game and a nothing incident is still in the media spotlight. Whereas  Clancy's pathetic performance has been largely ignored.

4 minutes ago, five stars said:

It happens regularly, they'll be headlines that suit their agenda on the day  and the day after a game, They'll be idiots calling in to phone-in and plenty of activity on twitter.

Over the following days they'll keep the story going by printing articles for former player, so called sports psychologists, or anybody else whos willing to put their name to the propaganda for a few quid.

It's now 6 days after the game and a nothing incident is still in the media spotlight. Whereas  Clancy's pathetic performance has been largely ignored.

Difference is one board knows news management and brand protection, the other construction of bridges.

Just now, Bertent said:

Difference is one board knows news management and brand protection, the other construction of bridges.

I agree with you,  but I think our board are now beginning to realise this and are taking long overdue steps to rectify this perhaps too little too late. 

15 minutes ago, five stars said:

A convenient deflection....a cynic might say it’s deliberate.  

52 minutes ago, five stars said:

Fenian infested media mate, they have a lot of power at the very top and aren’t afraid these days to hide behind any mask. 
10 in a Row must be achieved at all costs it is their Holy Grail and the very thought of them not doing it is sending them over the edge, this will only get worse as we get closer to 55. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fenian infested media mate, they have a lot of power at the very top and aren’t afraid these days to hide behind any mask. 
10 in a Row must be achieved at all costs it is their Holy Grail and the very thought of them not doing it is sending over the edge, this will only get worse as we get closer to 55. 

They won't be achieving 9.

We then witness a summer of record suicides. Crematoria doing great business as another taig goes up the lum in a puff of smoke.

Not wishing to get ahead of myself, but a wee qualification to the CL group stages as Gerrard brings in quality reinforcements, should be enough to see mass civil disorder on the streets and Liewell summarily hanged in the Gallowgate.

With a 60 million wage bill they are selling their best assets and bringing in dross.

Every media outlet in the land and I mean English, would be fawning over an interview with Gerrard. The SMSM would fall in line.

Glasgow returns to blue as King's prediction comes to fruition.

We know the SMSM hate us, but they also don't like backing losers. The narrative may turn and Scotland's real shame may then be exposed for what they are on many fronts. 

We do this and the country can start to be returned to normality.

This season is simply pivotal and victory is in our grasp.

Just read it there , what a pile of pish . 

Alfie makes a gesture and all is offence and alarm , and yet in the last few years we've had Robbie Keane machine gunning everyone any time  he scores , and effigies of Rangers supporters getting hanged from the rafters of parkhead , yet he says not a peep about them . . . . . . Seems a bit of selective reporting here by sutton . . . . . . 

Am I allowed to say that or is it ' whataboutery ' ? 

You won't be shocked to hear he's as nasty off the park when he was playing. He used to come to my town and drink with Ruel Fox and a local DJ. He refused to sign any young kids (aged 7/8) autographs and completely ignored them.

My brother wound him up by asking about his England career when he got dropped to the U21s, cunt was raging.

Archived