Sign in to follow this  
sausagetrunks

scumbag sutton

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We'll have formal commitments to the likes of BT. Probably to make a member of mgt team / player available for interview before /after game.

I'd do the minimum we're contractually obliged to. Send a player that's not in the squad, send the least senior member of the management team. Answer yes, no, dont know and then walk off. Give them nothing.

And yes, at Ibrox I'd refuse Sutton entry on the basis he's acting with agenda against Morelos. In a manner we're seeing an element of society almost encouraged to abuse him in a sectarian/ racist manner and which may lead to safety issues for him. So like BBC's McLaughlin, fuck him.  

Take the fight to the fuckers.

I was about to ask, would clubs not have something in their clause with BT et al about pundits behaviour and attitude towards any team when commentating on games .

Should he not be keeping his opinions strictly professional and neutral to his own bias thoughts especially when it means trolling fans etc? 

He and the rest of his ilk have a duty of representation to the company they work for, surely? I don't know, but I don't think I have ever seen as many vile idiotic opinions being given by any other pundits on clubs as the likes of this clown and his other 2 stooges appear to make on us. 

Our club were right to get rid of CM. Think Rangers also need to consider what this lot bring to our club? It's certainly nothing positive. 

Blumhoilann likes this

I haven't read his latest pish and im not going to. It is all too predictable what itll be like anyway. Ive made it my resolution for 2020 not to rise  to pricks like him and Michael stewart, after all its the reaction they crave. The club on the other hand should definitely be having words with BT. I cant believe that a serious media company are happy having someone who seems determined to alienate a huge percentage of their target audience/clientele.

12 hours ago, pcbear said:

They have had a free reign publishing any old shite with no comeback or retribution  for years, prepare for the anti to be upped as their "team" is under some pressure for the first time in a decade and its not been well received, so they are all flapping like fuck.

They are flapping alright,  a rattler  I spoke to last night is convinced that Brenda is going to Man utd.  And S.G. will replace him at Leicester. 

WATP-FOREVER likes this

File under:

"Delusional, Self Interested, Bitter, Shit Stirring For Self Attention, Brainwashed Phoney Tim Minded Englishman Who Is Hurting, Becoming More Desperately Paranoid. And Beginning To Panic As We Reach 55 "

Right next to the Rod Stewart file in the  "Lost The Plot Altogether" section.

And smile. It means we are really getting to them.

gmcf likes this

Who's  orchestrating this or is that giving them too much credit?

It happens regularly, they'll be headlines that suit their agenda on the day  and the day after a game, They'll be idiots calling in to phone-in and plenty of activity on twitter.

Over the following days they'll keep the story going by printing articles for former player, so called sports psychologists, or anybody else whos willing to put their name to the propaganda for a few quid.

It's now 6 days after the game and a nothing incident is still in the media spotlight. Whereas  Clancy's pathetic performance has been largely ignored.

4 minutes ago, five stars said:

It happens regularly, they'll be headlines that suit their agenda on the day  and the day after a game, They'll be idiots calling in to phone-in and plenty of activity on twitter.

Over the following days they'll keep the story going by printing articles for former player, so called sports psychologists, or anybody else whos willing to put their name to the propaganda for a few quid.

It's now 6 days after the game and a nothing incident is still in the media spotlight. Whereas  Clancy's pathetic performance has been largely ignored.

Difference is one board knows news management and brand protection, the other construction of bridges.

Sparkle and Sweettartangirl like this

Just now, Bertent said:

Difference is one board knows news management and brand protection, the other construction of bridges.

I agree with you,  but I think our board are now beginning to realise this and are taking long overdue steps to rectify this perhaps too little too late. 

15 minutes ago, five stars said:

A convenient deflection....a cynic might say it’s deliberate.  

52 minutes ago, five stars said:

Fenian infested media mate, they have a lot of power at the very top and aren’t afraid these days to hide behind any mask. 
10 in a Row must be achieved at all costs it is their Holy Grail and the very thought of them not doing it is sending them over the edge, this will only get worse as we get closer to 55. 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Seeing that BT now cover WWE he should be asked his opinion on the Undertaker 

628F7CFF-2898-4C4B-A6F7-1C77E3509C95.gif

Wrestling is fake so I doubt anything would happen to him bar a pretend slap