scumbag sutton

sausagetrunks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:tu:

Two sayings come to mind after the ramblings of Sutton .... Hartson .... English and the rest of the greeting faced fenian affiliates.

"People who live in glass houses .... shouldn't throw stones" .......  and because it is related to our situation ..... "You can only poke a Bear with a stick for so long ..... before it turns on you ".

...... 55 is coming and the fear is ripping  and dripping right out of them.

🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Wonder if hell be commenting on Rod being arrested in Florida, high profile celebrity who drapes himself in the unwashed colours assaulting security people,not a good example. 

Canny wait to see the pictures of Rod in court with his c....c scarf on , unless of course hes had it amputated by then . 

He keeps going on about the good of Scottish football in his latest rant.... I read celic got humped and he can't handle it.

It's hilarious to see his pathetic attempts at deflection as they only draw all the more attention to their defeat,  and their lack of dignity and sportsmanship. 

47 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Wonder if hell be commenting on Rod being arrested in Florida, high profile celebrity who drapes himself in the unwashed colours assaulting security people,not a good example. 

It seems it was at a children's party. 😂😂

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

Rod apparently isn't a taig anymore since he voted for the Tories 🤣🤣

A guy who has been a scumbag on and off the park his whole life versus a boy who plays with heart and conviction.

One bankrupt himself gambling while the other set up a charity foundation for the under priveleged kids of his homeland.

Yip, at 23yrs of age, Alfie is already 1000 times the man Chris Sutton ever was, or ever could hope to be. 

5 hours ago, DerekJohnstone said:

You won't be shocked to hear he's as nasty off the park when he was playing. He used to come to my town and drink with Ruel Fox and a local DJ. He refused to sign any young kids (aged 7/8) autographs and completely ignored them.

My brother wound him up by asking about his England career when he got dropped to the U21s, cunt was raging.

I have been in his company twice. My pal is involved in football.

Yes he is a bit arrogant. No surprise there there are a few like that in football.

Came across OK in general (sorry)

My overriding memory though is thinking that he wasnt that bright !!!

I've mentioned this on here before but when I was about 21-22 my mate was rattling his bit on the side. She was about the same age from newton mearns. The wee bird ended up giving my mate chlymidia it's always pleased me knowing that cunt must have had it aswell. 🤣🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, Finny said:

I've mentioned this on here before but when I was about 21-22 my mate was rattling his bit on the side. She was about the same age from newton mearns. The wee bird ended up giving my mate chlymidia it's always pleased me knowing that cunt must have had it aswell. 🤣🤣🤣

He's probably still got it.

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

A guy who has been a scumbag on and off the park his whole life versus a boy who plays with heart and conviction.

One bankrupt himself gambling while the other set up a charity foundation for the under priveleged kids of his homeland.

Yip, at 23yrs of age, Alfie is already 1000 times the man Chris Sutton ever was, or ever could hope to be. 

And he's already had more success at international level

1 hour ago, don logan said:

He's probably still got it.

Shame it's not the right one😳😳😳 on another note before I zoomed in on you're profile pic I thought what the fuck has this guy got fred from 1st dates as his profile.  Have I missed big fred is a closet gets fa 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Rod apparently isn't a taig anymore since he voted for the Tories 🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂  

I still laugh at them imploding over that.

Seems to me that the old rod has a rebel song in one of his albums) voted for the biggest Unionist party in our Great Britain. 

Uber famous scum supporter, and famous singer only cares about low taxes. When that daft cunt knows that an Independent Scotland would be financially bankrupt within 5 years.

Bit of a rant for me, 🤐

Archived