Morelos lashed out at Christie

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Statement yesterday was great but more needs to be done here. 

Media in this country are out in force to get our best player. Club need to go after them. 

An obvious attempt to discredit and further demonise Alfie and a rather poor attempt at that.  

That fucking shower of shite know they are in bother and their PR machine now in overdrive.

The club should take action on this and show that we will not be fucked with.

We have more than enough ammo to stand our ground and send a message to every hater in the land.

41 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The reaction to us beating them away once is fucking wild. 😂 Genuinely taken aback by it

When those cunts can continue to cover up systemic child abuse for decades, ably assisted by a compliant media, officialdom and the justice system, you'd think we should know the animal we are dealing with, but even I'm surprised at how low and personal these cunts will go. 

They have put the target on Alfie's back and see him as our achilles heel in their war against us. They want him destroyed and his transfer value diminished. 

Hopefully the club have the tenacity and the courage to make a stand and not back off from the shit we are about to face, because I have no doubt more is coming our way.  

During this break, we we will see stories ressurected  of our so called sectarianism and just how  worse it has become and how much the victims they are, but glorification of republican murderers and their marches in full paramillitary uniform and death threats are ok and to be forgotten.

We will see stories ressurected of any misdemeanour by Gerrard during his Liverpool days. 

We will see stories resurrected of those two taig paedo cunts that worked for us for a short time and so the list goes on.

Beating them was no surprise, but our thinly veiled attack on them through that statement was and they're not happy, so fully expect them to come out fighting over the next few days as they regroup and their PR machine goes into overdrive.

We could write the scipt, but we do need to be ready for it.

Did we win on Sunday or something.

Time the club takes a hard stance with these cunts.

More stoking of the 🔥.  An absolute rag of a paper and should be allowed nowhere near Ibrox or Auchenhowie. 

Roll on 55, it will a fucking meltdown, if this is what it's like after one victory at Torbett Towers

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

The Mail has the following,:

Ironically the injury came after footage emerged online of Christie reaching out to grab at the groin area of Morelos after sustaining a nutmeg from the Colombian on Sunday after he had already been booked - sparking anger from Rangers supporters

50 minutes ago, five stars said:

I think it happened when Christie fouled Morelos and got booked. The way he went in it looked like he pulled one of his adductor muscles. Entirely his own fault and again Morelos was the victim.

It was later on that Christie tried to give Morelos a groin strain of a different type! 

It’s true that Christie needs an op after a confrontation with Morelos ,

Sounds very damning on our player until the fact is that Christie done himself while fouling Morelos ,the same way Jones got injured at Ibrox 

The trouble is the retraction/apologies mean NOTHING, the damage is done in the initial reporting and headline as we live in a society now where people just want to be told whats what in a single sentence rather than actually assess facts and work things out for themselves. Anyone buying these papers still seriously need to reconsider their actions. You are assisting in enabling these "journalists" to spew this crap out on a daily basis.

48 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

They have now kept the story but changed the image which puts a different slant on events. Basically it's fuck all to do with Morelos but they slandered him anyway 

That’s how scum red-tops work.  Their work is done. 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just ban the cunts from all things Rangers, I’m sure Stevie will very happy not to have to talk to The Sun again. 

It's got to that stage tbh.

Unless theres contractual commitment, everything should go through RTV until we're 100 satisfied we're the subject of consistently fair reporting.

Yeah, so The Sun knows he was already due for surgery at the season break, but present it as Morelos having caused it. Seems like obvious attempts balancing out some if the sellic indescretions to me. AKA propaganda. 

2 hours ago, markem said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1211811863543107590

I honestly think Christie was trying to get sent off Sunday.  The gimp himself is probably baffled. 

He'd be quicker solving the secrets of alchemy than getting a red of clancy 

Archived