Morelos lashed out at Christie

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Christie tries to get a reaction from buff that's the only explanation for grabbing his dick that's sicking.

Thankfully buff didn't react cause I don't know a man that wouldn't I certainly would for sure 2019 or not

Yip,Christie would have been counting his teeth mate 🙂

21 hours ago, chris182 said:

The Mail has the following,:

Ironically the injury came after footage emerged online of Christie reaching out to grab at the groin area of Morelos after sustaining a nutmeg from the Colombian on Sunday after he had already been booked - sparking anger from Rangers supporters

That’s a load of shite as Christie walked away from that challenge and played the rest of the match. This groin injury has fuck all to do with alfie, typical deflection from hollicom/celtic!! 

Christie is a sacrificial pawn in this. Liewell has orchestrated this with the SFA to suspend an injured and apparently now out of favour player and still come out smelling of roses with  the raw mince eating great unwashed. They will see this as an injustice yet again and part of operation stop 10. Deluded fucks.

I hope Lemmon did kick his cunt in , this would seriously damage any dressing room bonding or moral. It would be like playing for North Korea knowing Kim Jong Un was waiting in the dressing room for you after you missed a sitter.

55 will see mass suicide and civil discord as well as SNP making a new law to tax us for winning.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Too many different versions of this Christie story going about now for it to be believable.

I'd love to believe there was a massive scrap in their dressing room after the game but just can't see it at all.

Spoke to one of their lot who was at a party I was at last night. He said he knows the sergeant who was on tunnel duty at the game who has said nothing at all happened in the tunnel. No reason to disbelieve what he's saying.

It's all smokescreen and mirrors, if anything has happened it's not involved our players or staff, and it's been within their changing room.

What is interesting is not a peep out of the TLB regarding this, have they told him to fade into the background while they provide a smokescreen for what went on in their dressing room.

Trying very hard to deflect this away from them and would not be surprised if it was the TLB that put Christie in hospital.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spoke to one of their lot who was at a party I was at last night. He said he knows the sergeant who was on tunnel duty at the game who has said nothing at all happened in the tunnel. No reason to disbelieve what he's saying.

It's all smokescreen and mirrors, if anything has happened it's not involved our players or staff, and it's been within their changing room.

I never believed it was anything to do with our players or staff anyway tbh mate. The stories of Lennon attacking him etc seem to be changing every few hours though so I think it's just wishful thinking from some.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I really do hope there was a huge Fenian on Fenian scrap. Do the world of good for long term team morale 😂😂😂

In Lennon's post-match interview he was relatively calm. I doubt very much there was a scrap of any kind.

8 hours ago, semaj said:

Christie is a sacrificial pawn in this. Liewell has orchestrated this with the SFA to suspend an injured and apparently now out of favour player and still come out smelling of roses with  the raw mince eating great unwashed. They will see this as an injustice yet again and part of operation stop 10. Deluded fucks.

I hope Lemmon did kick his cunt in , this would seriously damage any dressing room bonding or moral. It would be like playing for North Korea knowing Kim Jong Un was waiting in the dressing room for you after you missed a sitter.

55 will see mass suicide and civil discord as well as SNP making a new law to tax us for winning.

Pretty much this . 

This is the tarriers working the system again . Julien and Brown could also have been cited , but instead they pick the player who will most likely be out through injury anyway  , hence no real punishment to the tarriers in this whole debacle .

59 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Pretty much this . 

This is the tarriers working the system again . Julien and Brown could also have been cited , but instead they pick the player who will most likely be out through injury anyway  , hence no real punishment to the tarriers in this whole debacle .

I am sure you are right, but it is hellish that no one from our media or papers are willing to highlight the injustice of it all.  :angry:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure you are right, but it is hellish that no one from our media or papers are willing to highlight the injustice of it all.  :angry:

No chance Bru , how many of them have picked up on many of the questionable decisions . The only one that came close was Mark McDougal of the DR and I'm not sure if even that made it to print . 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

No chance Bru , how many of them have picked up on many of the questionable decisions . The only one that came close was Mark McDougal of the DR and I'm not sure if even that made it to print . 

I know mate, it is strange that we have NO ONE in the media/papers willing to point these things out. 

The only thing this time is we won and that makes these things so much easier to deal with. :thumbup: 

Archived