Morelos lashed out at Christie

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know mate, it is strange that we have NO ONE in the media/papers willing to point these things out. 

The only thing this time is we won and that makes these things so much easier to deal with. :thumbup: 

Yeah , I don't know what's happened there . Back in the day most of the papers would have a writer for each of the teams that maybe gave a biased opinion towards that team , hence keeping everyone happy but that is no longer the case .

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , I don't know what's happened there . Back in the day most of the papers would have a writer for each of the teams that maybe gave a biased opinion towards that team , hence keeping everyone happy but that is no longer the case .

I think it is the Liewell effect and also the SNP have divided our country so much no one wants to be seen as backing us, because it might not be good for their career.

Fully paid up paranoid protestant. :pipe:   

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it is the Liewell effect and also the SNP have divided our country so much no one wants to be seen as backing us, because it might not be good for their career.

Fully paid up paranoid protestant. :pipe:   

:cheers:

"Ours is not to reason why .... ours is but to do or die" ....  or stand firm and proud and be a paranoid Protestant ..... fully paid up of course ..... :p:

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

"Ours is not to reason why .... ours is but to do or die" ....  or stand firm and proud and be a paranoid Protestant ..... fully paid up of course ..... :p:

:UK:

We have both been fully paid up for a while mate :happy: and glad to see so many more joining up after the Clancy 'Horror' Show.   :dance:

Archived