Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Morelos stint at Ibrox has been littered with Irony ,a few days after TLB gets hit in the “face” with a coin where racism was then alleged ,Morelos is also hit on the exact same part of his “face “no similar outcry 

And now on a day where a republican bigot has been abused at a football stadium down south and charges have been made we see our wee man abused in the street days after the usual suspects deflect the racist sectarian abuse he received a few days earlier 

I never want to see Morelos leave Ibrox ,but when he does il be happy that he is free from the constant disgusting witch hunt against him ,what’s going on is absolutely embarrassing for our country ,not just from wee fannies on the street or journalists or politicians but the officials on the park are after him on a daily basis 

All because he's a good football player.

Just before Christmas I was in a Que in silver burn behind Christie  and Forrest and no point did it cross my mind tae get ma phone out and start giving them abuse.  I just don't get it mate.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Just before Christmas I was in a Que in silver burn behind Christie  and Forrest and no point did it cross my mind tae get ma phone out and start giving them abuse.  I just don't get it mate.

He’s a good player for Rangers who had been viliianised by our media 

it’s a badge of honour fi these wankers to film the abuse 

incidentally I take it you were in Victoria’s Secret buying the wife something while Christie and Forrest were buying undies for each other ,you certainly wouldn’t have been in tie rack 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Morelos stint at Ibrox has been littered with Irony ,a few days after TLB gets hit in the “face” with a coin where racism was then alleged ,Morelos is also hit on the exact same part of his “face “no similar outcry 

And now on a day where a republican bigot has been abused at a football stadium down south and charges have been made we see our wee man abused in the street days after the usual suspects deflect the racist sectarian abuse he received a few days earlier 

I never want to see Morelos leave Ibrox ,but when he does il be happy that he is free from the constant disgusting witch hunt against him ,what’s going on is absolutely embarrassing for our country ,not just from wee fannies on the street or journalists or politicians but the officials on the park are after him on a daily basis 

Could you imagine the media outcry if he played for those rabid lot from the east?! 

Absolutely unreal. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Spot on. 

That's the difference mate your not a fucking mutant like these cunts. 

They really are a different breed.

13 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Could you imagine the media outcry if he played for those rabid lot from the east?! 

Absolutely unreal. 

Never mind the media. Holyrood would have been recalled early, summits underway with police and PFs office to ensure immediate arrests and increased punishments, and the SFA hammering refs to ensure no provocation of scum players and their fans in their on-field decisions.

Their hatred and drive would dwarf Brexit in its scale and scope in west of Scotland.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Never mind the media. Holyrood would have been recalled early, summits underway with police and PFs office to ensure immediate arrests and increased punishments, and the SFA hammering refs to ensure no provocation of scum players and their fans in their on-field decisions.

Their hatred and drive would dwarf Brexit in its scale and scope in west of Scotland.

But we are paranoid protestants mind....

Archived