Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Morelos Racism

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Their normally well oiled PR machine has fucked up big time since they have been beaten in their midden.

The similarities to Sterling are obvious. These stooges in the press think that they are being clever with their sly wee digs and individually there is little to them but when seen as a whole it is blatantly obvious that Morelos has been under sustained attack for some time. Whether or not that is racism or just an anti Rangers agenda doesn't matter as the fact remains that the lad is being unfairly discriminated against.  

If you dislike Lennon then you are a racist but if you call Morelos a black/orange bastard then it is ignored. These dregs of society have no shame when it comes to pursuing their agenda. Say anything about child rape or racism when celtic are involved and you are demonized as a petty point scorer whilst every comment or action against them is blown out of proportion and given an innuendo that doesn't exist. Just look at the word Fenian, used for years to describe a supporter of a certain terrorist organisation and even used by supporters of said scumbag organisation to describe themselves yet it deemed as racist if anyone else uses it.

Gerrard should do an interview with the English press highlighting these double standards. I would even throw in that it is allowed in part because of a local separatist government's attitude towards what is its biggest opposition group but unfortunately I can't see that angle being taken up.

Their days are numbered with an overrated team, incompetent manager, child rape cover up and a tiredness of their constant antics. The victim card has been overplayed and won't continually be their get out of jail free.

The house of cards is beginning to crumble and it is well overdue. 

Great post mate,maybe the paper should have printed that instead of the Spiers sh*t 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Their normally well oiled PR machine has fucked up big time since they have been beaten in their midden.

The similarities to Sterling are obvious. These stooges in the press think that they are being clever with their sly wee digs and individually there is little to them but when seen as a whole it is blatantly obvious that Morelos has been under sustained attack for some time. Whether or not that is racism or just an anti Rangers agenda doesn't matter as the fact remains that the lad is being unfairly discriminated against.  

If you dislike Lennon then you are a racist but if you call Morelos a black/orange bastard then it is ignored. These dregs of society have no shame when it comes to pursuing their agenda. Say anything about child rape or racism when celtic are involved and you are demonized as a petty point scorer whilst every comment or action against them is blown out of proportion and given an innuendo that doesn't exist. Just look at the word Fenian, used for years to describe a supporter of a certain terrorist organisation and even used by supporters of said scumbag organisation to describe themselves yet it deemed as racist if anyone else uses it.

Gerrard should do an interview with the English press highlighting these double standards. I would even throw in that it is allowed in part because of a local separatist government's attitude towards what is its biggest opposition group but unfortunately I can't see that angle being taken up.

Their days are numbered with an overrated team, incompetent manager, child rape cover up and a tiredness of their constant antics. The victim card has been overplayed and won't continually be their get out of jail free.

The house of cards is beginning to crumble and it is well overdue. 

:tu:

Top post mate.

:UK:

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyï»żArse said:

I'd be amazed if they cited Christie days ago then over a week after the game ends they cite any other player. Even for the SFA that would be ridiculous, imo it's just shit stirring by the Sun.

Very possible it's an article designed to put pressure on the CO to act. As posted earlier the club need to fight like hell if she tries. 

I've also just seen the sun running an article called  "SFA remain silent on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence probe"

No question who's pushing that story again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I actually hate speirs more than I hate sutton and that is saying something.

The prick has made a living all his life ripping into Rangers fans and never kicked a fucking ball.

Wee posh sneaky taig loving bastard.

I agree, Sutton's a cunt but at least he's an open cunt. He does not hide his allegiances and doesn't hide when he's showing bias.

Speirs is a complete and utter cunt, a snake of a man, trying to mask his bias with pathetic wee lies so that he seems more neutral when he couldn't be less.

He's absolute vermin and it really is reflected in the way he goes about business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Their normally well oiled PR machine has fucked up big time since they have been beaten in their midden.

The similarities to Sterling are obvious. These stooges in the press think that they are being clever with their sly wee digs and individually there is little to them but when seen as a whole it is blatantly obvious that Morelos has been under sustained attack for some time. Whether or not that is racism or just an anti Rangers agenda doesn't matter as the fact remains that the lad is being unfairly discriminated against.  

If you dislike Lennon then you are a racist but if you call Morelos a black/orange bastard then it is ignored. These dregs of society have no shame when it comes to pursuing their agenda. Say anything about child rape or racism when celtic are involved and you are demonized as a petty point scorer whilst every comment or action against them is blown out of proportion and given an innuendo that doesn't exist. Just look at the word Fenian, used for years to describe a supporter of a certain terrorist organisation and even used by supporters of said scumbag organisation to describe themselves yet it deemed as racist if anyone else uses it.

Gerrard should do an interview with the English press highlighting these double standards. I would even throw in that it is allowed in part because of a local separatist government's attitude towards what is its biggest opposition group but unfortunately I can't see that angle being taken up.

Their days are numbered with an overrated team, incompetent manager, child rape cover up and a tiredness of their constant antics. The victim card has been overplayed and won't continually be their get out of jail free.

The house of cards is beginning to crumble and it is well overdue. 

Always felt we should have a pinned thread where we could put outstanding posts from over the years. This post would be a shining light in that thread, outstanding mate. 👍👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I did not have to read Spiers article to know that it would be an attack. Still don't intend to read it.

Alredo gets dogs abuse simply on account of who he plays for. It's that simple. Some elements of the press will desert the tic 'cause' when it becomes clear that Rangers will win the title. They are that transparent.

But we have to be above that and call out wrongdoing where we see it.

Agree most of the time with this stance mate, but on this occasion everyone should read this nonsense and rage against it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The agenda from certain elements in the media is becoming irksome and tiresome. That we are at the stage where racism is being thrown about as 'whataboutary ' is a very sad state of affairs for scottish society.

Racism, no matter where it comes from and how many people use the language is wrong and should be investigated and action taken. The fact Spiers tries to excuse it by using the phrase "a few morons spouting garbage" ,shows his ignorance first and foremost. Those "few idiots" then become more and more when no action is taken. 

What Speirs is effectively saying here is that calling someone a fenian bastard is worse than calling them a black b, which is crazy.  Only in Scotland, and only in Scotland would it be brushed off as a bit of banter and at worst "a few morons" so we should ignore them. 

Spiers should be another taken to task for his ridiculous reducing tactics in the paper. Some things go beyond tribalism and he said/she said. Race is one of those things, and every instance should be investigated with action taken, especially with evidence like there is in this case, and Mr Spiers needs to wake up to the fact that we aren't in the tit for tat game, not everything is "blame the other side", and that wrong is wrong. 

Great post mate. 
We haven’t had one person on this forum ever try to play down racism if it’s coming from our stands. You look across the city at what is going on and we get told to stop point scoring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Great post mate. 
We haven’t had one person on this forum ever try to play down racism if it’s coming from our stands. You look across the city at what is going on and we get told to stop point scoring. 

Thanks mate.

If it comes from our stands, I think we would call it out. This is what happens though when you give free reign and unchallenged access to prize money and authority to one group.

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thanks mate.

If it comes from our stands, I think we would call it out. This is what happens though when you give free reign and unchallenged access to prize money and authority to one group.

Can’t remember us ever trying to hide any racist cunt in our support. Would personally boot them down PRW myself. As you say this is what happens when their scum support have been covered up for for years they believe they are never wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, five stars said:

Make no mistake we're a target of mischievous propaganda design to damage our club

There is no doubt of this in my mind but what is equally frustrating is the ineptitude of the club in dealing with this in the public eye. An ‘institution’ of our size and status should have the means and capabilities of being on the front foot to deal with this relentless nonsense, a pro active approach should be priority in the protection of the club players and fan base...

Blumhoilann and five stars like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Always felt we should have a pinned thread where we could put outstanding posts from over the years. This post would be a shining light in that thread, outstanding mate. 👍👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

Took five minutes in the pub whilst also checking out the barmaid's arse :whistle:

Which goes to show the so called level of journalism in Scotland. It is blatantly obvious what is going on but we all know that they wont get called out on it.

However I do believe that there will be a search for any behaviour that could be construed as racist by Rangers fans as we all know that the pond life that claim to be journalists will be only too eager to 'point score'. 

I only popped on to post a picture of a horse as well :lol:

 

mad_horse_by_psychodelicmess_d7h5akt-pre.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If they can create the narrative that calling out of a club for harbouring, enabling and protecting child abuse is as bad as doing it (to the point where it looks as if they may have rewritten history), what chance do accusations of racist chants against a player at a game have of achieving any form of justice...

This is exactly what they do but hopefully this time it blows up in their face.

They can fool some people some of the time but they can't fool all of the people all of the time. Arrogance coupled with desperation will be their undoing.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyï»żArse said:

I'd be amazed if they cited Christie days ago then over a week after the game ends they cite any other player. Even for the SFA that would be ridiculous, imo it's just shit stirring by the Sun.

Although I would not be surprised if Christie’s is upheld and then they cite Alfredo 

Put nothing past this shower of pandering to the bheasts bastards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Although I would not be surprised if Christie’s is upheld and then they cite Alfredo 

Put nothing past this shower of pandering to the bheasts bastards 

I just think the fact they've cited any player means the game has been reviewed. Cant think of any other time when days have passed between different citings from the same match.

I think christie will get off with his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...