Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I never read ,or care what this cunt says 

He is up there with the worst of the double standards bastards in our media 

All due respect mate but this piece is one we should care about given how far beyond the line he goes.   👍

That's fucking atrocious from Leckie. Last season it was annoying how Alfie picked up so many suspensions and left us without him so often but I think he's a different man and a different player this season. It's looked from early in the season like SG and probably Defoe have managed to help him out a lot.

Leckie is clearly furious about this.

The hatred and bile in that article is there for the world to see.  There we have a journo with nothing but seething criticism and in a total meltdown after his favoured bheasts were humiliated on their own  midden a fortnight ago.

Rangers should ban not only him, but also the rhag he represents forthwith, no it's or buts.

I do like his tears though, crying Fenian Fuck.

That maybe the most bias article I've ever read. Alfredo Morelos has every right to sue him for defamation of character. The only thing he has in common with Suarez is that he scores goals and is South American. He has never bit or spat on anyone. Bill Leckie reeks of xenophobia . Disgusting!!

Beyond the pale this is alot worse than when Diof was here and there was an orchestrated campaign against him. 

The open season needs to stop on our player and Rangers need to come out with a statement on the back of the excellent statement we made after the filth game. 

Day 15 and they are still going, they really are taking this hard. 

9 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Beyond the pale this is alot worse than when Diof was here and there was an orchestrated campaign against him. 

The open season needs to stop on our player and Rangers need to come out with a statement on the back of the excellent statement we made after the filth game. 

Even to the extent that Ally McCoist had to call out tlb for racism when they had that spat at the paedo dome.
Although it has never been mentioned I am 100% convinced Ally called him a racist bastard 
That is probably the worst case of racial hatred I had ever witnessed against Diouf or any other player,and you can actually feel the racial hatred cranking up from all quarters towards Alfie,and we really need to keep calling it out for what the real reason is.
Pure vile racial hatred. 

10 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Fed up with statements, that just provokes them. Ban the lot of them.

Meltdown continues, the fat prick wants to be a martyr and get banned like Gollum.

Fuck him, give him exactly what he wants revoke all press privileges for The Sun generally, him specifically for their xenophobic attack on Alfie.

Mon the Buff 💙🇻🇪

Were alfie a white scottish player who played exactly the same as he currently does but for any other team, all these nationalist separatists would be lauding his abilities from on high. 

Bill leckie is a fat pish stained old alkie bastard, who has tonight outed himself as a racist, a bigot and for anyone who was unsure up until now, barely able to read a good news article never mind write one. 

Time this human result of a failed pulling-out method, and the arse rag paper he works for were all banned from ibrox indefinitely.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Even to the extent that Ally McCoist had to call out tlb for racism when they had that spat at the paedo dome.
Although it has never been mentioned I am 100% convinced Ally called him a racist bastard 
That is probably the worst case of racial hatred I had ever witnessed against Diouf,and you can actually feel the racial hatred cranking up from all quarters.

100% The narrative is been set how Leckie can call that anything other than a witch hunt article I will never know. To say he has a permanent bitch face in a national paper is a Disgrace. They can't bully him on the park and this season he has not been reacting to the "treatment" he has received. 

Diof showed the tarriers for what they are racist bigots with thier Manager as Head cheer leader.  There is video evidence of Morelos being racially abused and nothing seems to be getting done about it. 

8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fed up with statements, that just provokes them. Ban the lot of them.

I have always said that we should do our own media and then send it to the smsm as they are 99% tarriers who never have a good word to say about us and shouldn't be given the privilege of hospitality at Ibrox. 

Get better coverge from H&H than any smsm. 

That's the fucking biggest hate piece yet. Fucking fat scummy bastard.

He's also trying to mask a take down of Stevie, but not very fucking well.

No doubt Stevie will come back on this with his own inimitable put downs, but the club should go to war with that cunt and his rag.

An utterly contemtable article.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's the fucking biggest hate piece yet. Fucking fat scummy bastard.

He's also trying to mask a take down of Stevie, but not very fucking well.

No doubt Stevie will come back on this with his own inimitable put downs, but the club should go to war with that cunt and his rag.

An utterly contemtable article.

I actually hope Stevie doesn't even mention the fat wank's name, the cunt doesn't deserve to have oxygen wasted on him.

Archived