Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's the fucking biggest hate piece yet. Fucking fat scummy bastard.

He's also trying to mask a take down of Stevie, but not very fucking well.

No doubt Stevie will come back on this with his own inimitable put downs, but the club should go to war with that cunt and his rag.

An utterly contemtable article.

I read into that as well. The Sun having a go at a Liverpool FC icon, who would have thought it!!?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A disgraceful article full of libellous content.

Both he and whoever edited that garbage should have legal action taken against them. Both racial stereotyping and misogynist language used (no paper should be printing the term resting bitch face), and the personal insults go way too far. 

Shows his true colours (even using the term 'them' when describing us), and showing his hypocrisy when using players to illustrate what a hard and fair player is (Keane and Cantona were far from fair- imagine the furore if Alfie did what either of those two did).

A ban would play straight into his hands and would give him free reign to step the campaign up. Legal action and a very strong complaint to the press commission has to be taken.

A Colombian international, top scorer in the SPL and the Europa League, fifth or sixth top scorer in a season in the competition, has a charity foundation  and he is the waster? Scottish journalism at its 'finest'. 

I think you should have a look at a certain ball grabber in the East end if you are brandishing the words diver and cheat around, but then again I would understand the confusion as there are a lot of those in that neighbourhood.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Really strange mentality towards a football player.

Not surprised, but it's really really strange.

It's honestly like the guy is still sitting drunk and raging on the night after the last OF.

Fuck him and fuck The Sun, he's not just published that on his own tonight, it's been read and approved by a couple of editors and a few others as well.

If Morelos is a waster then fuck know what griffiths is with his gambling addictions, drugs and generally being a scumbag.

says a lot about leckies lack of football knowledge. Aye morelos hasnt scored in an old firm but it doesn’t mean he doesnt try or doesnt still work the defence to create a chance for others to score. 

The wee man is an utter talent, far more than what edourd is and yet he isnt being touted as anything more simply because he’s with us. And that’s the real disgrace

The Sun already has a strong tradition of slandering the football community. 

I really feel for Steve Gerrard as well as Morelos on this one, as it seems that football journalism has not progressed since the days of accusing innocent football fans of causing deaths at Hillsborough, and printing images of a great player being hanged  but still continues to show contempt for the football community, particularly in Scotland.

For the Sun, which has had a history of provocative reporting against the football community to once again go down this road is absolutely disgraceful. This article was surely not just the work of one Sun employee, as I assume it it had to be checked and vetted as well  by those responsible for the credibility, accuracy and legal content of their newspaper articles.

Liverpool FC and their fans correctly boycotted the Sun due to its inflammatory reporting. I assume the majority of our genuine football  fans will now do the same. 

I will also be interested in our club lawyers'and perhaps Mr Morelos  lawyers reaction to this character assassination. 

15 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It’s only being written for two reasons:

1) Morelos is doing a great job 

2) They want to disturb him and our team.

I actually think it’ll have the opposite affect. 

Thanks Bill. 👍

Couldn’t agree more, especially the first. I’ve actually came to the point where 55 will be more emotive than our completion of 9iar ...

1 hour ago, Land Rover said:

Bloody hell , that is just wrong in so many ways .

That's a hate piece , plain and simple . 

Young guy from Columbia playing football and he gets that written about him . 

No way . 

Did they miss the bit about him being unique with a heart of gold looking after the people of his home town through the Alfredo Morelos Foundation, I have said it loads and will continue to do so, the wee man is an absolute one off both on and off the park.

13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Gerrard said last week cunts were trying to drive Morelos out and this is the worst attack yet. The wee man hasn’t kicked a ball in a fortnight so the timing of this attack looks purely personal .

We had a couple of very good podcasts and articles by Stevie and Micheal telling us just who Buff is and what he is really like. 
No surprise that the first chance the Fenian scum get it’s another attack on Buff the fact they have included Stevie this time hopefully means they have overstepped this time and the club get tore in. 

Archived